CHAPTER 10 fishies

Brianna's POV:

Okay. So my two bestfriends are out on a date that they didn't invite me or Myah to. Okay mabey I'm overreacting about this. But anyway, back to class. I sat next to Austin's ex, Lexia. Boy, was she a bitch. She passing me notes saying "Tell your slutty friend to stay away from Austin." stuff like that and this too, "He can do so much better!" "That's a bunch of bullcrap" I whispered to her. Then school was ovr and we all went home. Tommmorow was the last day of school. YES. We're finally done with this HELL HOLE! I ran out and Taylor was there. He opened his arms with a grin on his face ready for me to crash into his chest. And I did. "Hey baby" he said as he rubbed my back. "Hi." I said quiet and shyly. "I love you." he said as he kissed my forehead. "Your all I need. Your all I want. I promise i'll always protect you and i'll stay with you forever." then he kissed me on the lips. "I love you a lot more Taylor." I gigged.

Dustin's POV:

So we went on a double date with Peyton and Justin today. Although, Brianna is Jessica's "BESTIE" we went with Payton. At the end Jessica and I talked about the night we had together.(BTW this is 2 months later.) She had brought it up so I was curious what she had to say.

Jessica's POV:

I was gonna tell him. Tell him, I was pregnant. I was scared of what he would do or say. "Okay Dustin, well I..I..I'm ppp..regnant." He was in shock "You are?" he asked. "Yes I am." He came closer and gave me a tight hug. He moved his hand down to my little stomach which was popping out a bit. "I love you." he said. "And this baby." "We love you too." I chuckled. We kissed and walked home, hand and hand.