CHAPTER 2

•2 weeks later•

Its my birthday tonight. I'm having a party tonight. My family from California, Jessica, Peyton, and Myah are coming. Oh, and Taylor is coming too! I invited Hanna because she's been really nice and sweet. But she can't come because her dad is really sick so yea. I showered, put on a galaxy muscle tee, black leggings and black combat boots. I put my makeup on, just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and just a little tiny bit of foundation. Everyone was here except for Taylor. Me and the girls were outside talking and my dad and Nick were playing football. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I got up., got the door and it was Taylor. I hugged him. "Hey Bri." he said. "Hey Tay." he kissed me on my cheek and I blush and i looked like a tomato and felt like lava. He came inside and we went back outside with the girls. He sat next to me and held my hand and I held his we were talking until Peyton said "OH ZaYUmN!" She saw us holding hands. Jessica and Myah were playing football with my dad and Nick. "WHAT WHAT?!" Jessica screamed. "Their holding hands!" We pulled away but were too late. They saw us. "AWWW" Jessica said. Myah said "Why didn't you tell us Bri?" "Because we aren't together." I rolled my eyes and blushed. then they all continued with their stuff. Taylor pulled my to the side and said "Uh do you want to be my girlfriend or what because I-" I cut him off and kissed him. He kissed back. It wasn't long but it was a kiss so, what? "Of course I do." I hugged him for like 5 minutes when they ruined it and Jessica said "Awww!" Thanks Jess, thanks...😌 Taylor put his arm around me and we walk away. "I'll tell you guys later." I said as we brushed passed them. The party was soon over. My family was staying in Indiana for a while so its a good thing we have like 3 extra bedrooms. There's like at least 8 of my family members staying. Probably 17 of them came so 9 of them are going back to Cali. The next day was Friday. YES! That's my favorite day of the week. So I went to school and all, drove up, parked, and got out of my car I was walking towards Jessica (my main bitch lol) to go talk to her when Taylor came up out of nowhere. "Hey Bri!" "Hey Tay" I responded. "How are you?" "Okay I guess." Prom was coming up and I was excited. But I felt kinda bad if I was gonna do that to Hanna. She might be hurt if she saw Taylor and I together. But then again, she does have to get over him. "So baby I-" I just melted when he said baby. "I was wonder if you wanted to... go to prom with me?" I didn't say anything. I just kissed him right away. "Sooo, that's a yes right?" I nodded and went over to Jessica. She seemed upset so I tried to talk to her.