CHAPTER 20

Brianna's POV:

"Welcome home!" they all shouted. It was my parents, Jessica, Dustin, Peyton, and Justin and some of my family members that stayed in Indiana. "Thanks guys!" I said. I was holding Aliza and Taylor was holding Mikey. My mom wanted to hold Mikey and Jessica held Aliza. My dad and Taylor talked. My parents liked Taylor. A lot. And Taylor's like me. Oh Taylor's parents were there too. "Aliza looks exactly like you Bri!" Peyton said looking at Aliza in Jessica's arms. "And Mikey looks like Taylor mostly but you too." Dustin said. We got a lot of gifts. Clothes mostly. But we got toys and all. At about 9:39 everyone was gone. Except for Jessica and Dustin. We had two extra bedrooms and they were staying in one. We had the babie's cribs in our room and the other stuff in the living room. It felt wierd to be a parent. It felt there was so much responsibility and it was the first night away from the hospital. I was going to sleep when Taylor got on top of me. I was in between his legs. "Nope." I pushed him off. "Whyyyyy?" he whined. "Because I just had two of your babies 4 days ago." I cried. "I'll use prote-" I cut him off and kissed him hard. He kissed back harsher. "That's all you get tonite." "Ugh. Fine." he said. Sexual boy 24/7.