CHAPTER 6

Brianna's POV:

Its Sunday. UGH! Tommorow is Monday. Screw the person who invented school. Lmao. Anyway, everyone's coming over today and everyone's out of the house so I gots it all to mahself. Oh yeaaa. The first one to arrive was Taylor. He came inside, and hugged me. "Hey baby." I always melt when he calls me baby. "Hey." I blushed. He kissed me on the lips. Then we kissed harder, and the next thing you know.. he was on top of me. "Taylor! Not now! Not until we're 50!" He was kissing me when I pushed him off. "Not 'til your 30." I said. "Ugh fine. I still love you." Taylor said "I know." I chuckled. "You don't love me back?" "Yes Taylor. I love you so much its off the scale."

Jessica's POV:

We arrived and Dustin had his arm around me. Right when we went inside, Austin threw Myah to the couch and started making out with her. "Get a room" I explained. "We will!" Austin said. Then he grabbed Myah bridal style and went upstairs.

Austin's POV:

I threw Myah on the bed and started kissing her. I went down to her cheek and then her neck. I tried to take her shirt off but she denined. "Austin stop. I can't do this." I stopped but then we looked eachothers eyes and made out for like 15 mins. Nothing, you know, sexual happened but thats it.

Dustin's POV:

I wanted to have the most time I could with Jessica. "I love you." I said "I love you too." we were the only ones downstairs. Myah and Austin were upstairs doing who knows what, and Peyton, Justin, and Taylor and Bri were out on a walk. I started to kiss Jessica and she kissed harder. We started to make out. I kissed her neck and down her arm. I squeezed her tight. "I love you Jessica" "I love you too Dustin. A lot."