CHAPTER 48

BORING CHAPTER SORRY😒

ALEXIS' POV:

"BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WASN'T WANTED! I WAS JUST DEPRESSED AND THIS TOOK AWAY THE PAIN!" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. Bri pulled me in for a hug and pulled me close. "Don't feel that way just because some fucking Brandon kid is an ass." She said. I giggled. "But I like him, a lot." She looked at me crazily. "Honey, you do not like him." she said shaking her head. I chuckled which made her smile. "Well honestly, no I don't because of all the things he's done to me." She nodded. "And if anything, he's the one who likes you a lot. And you know what, we're gonna get you all hottied up and your gonna post it on Instagram." I nodded while smiling. She curled my hair, did my makeup, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick and not too much fondation. Then she gave me a tank top. Then she clipped my hair back on both sides just in the front. "Picture time."

•ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER•

"OH MY GAWD! HE SAID SOMETHING!" I shouted jumping out of my seat. "WHAT DID HE SAY?!" she asked. "He said, 'Damn.' WHY ARE GUYS SO CONFUSING?!" I said and put my head in my hands. Bri chuckled. "Its alright, Taylor is still really confusing." We both laughed and then Brandon text me.