CHAPTER 23 JORDAN!

Taylor's POV:

I woke up and Bri wasn't next to me. I went into the kitchen. I saw Bri cooking. The kids weren't up yet so it was just us. I put my arms around her waist from behind her and kissed her cheek. "Hey baby" I knew that always made her melt. "H-hi." I was kissing her neck so that's probably why she stuttered. She turned around, kissed my lips then she shoved bacon in my mouth. "It's good." I said. She giggled and then we heard Mikey scream "mommy". "I'm gonna go get him." she said. "You go do that." She was a great mom. She was responsible and took it seriously. She isn't one of those moms who let's their kids get away with stuff. She was tough but she gave them love. A lot.

Peyton's POV:

Tonight me and Justin are going on a date tonight. He said we were going to eat sand then he had a suprise. I got dressed. I had on a black tank top that said PINK in leopard print. I put a casual little white vest on top and it didn't button is was just a vest. Then I put on skinny jeans and black combat boots and curled my hair, did my makeup, grabbed my wallet and phone and ran out into Justin's car. "I'm ready" I said. "K. Let's go." he said and started driving.