CHAPTER 40

•1 WEEK LATERRR•

JESSICA'S POV:

Today is Mikey and Aliza's birthday. I'm helping Bri out with decorating and food and stuff and so are Payton and Myah. "Can someone had m-" Bri fell before she could finish her sentence and that's EXACTLY when Taylor and Austin came in and busted up laughing. We chuckled and Payton was dying of laughter. "It's not funny." Bri said sternly while covering her face. She got up and kicked the later. I got up on the later and finished the job for her giggling. About an hour later we were done. "Im gonna go get Mikey and Aliza ready." Bri said. "Yea and I gotta get Brooklyn and Adrian ready." I said and grabbed Dustin's hand and walked towards the door. "Bye." we said at the same time. Everyone waved and we walked to the car and drove home.

BRIANNA'S POV:

"Yea we better get going too. Gotta get Marisa ready." I nodded and gave her and Austin a hugged and so did Taylor. I put a tank top that said birthday girl on Aliza and a shirt that said birthday boy on Mikey. Cheesy, I know😆. Aliza had her hair in ponytails with bows. I went and got ready myself. I put on a black speghetti-strap tank top and a white high-low skirt that went down the the heels of my feet. I put some white pumps and a silver bracelet that had diamonds in it that Taylor got me for my birthday. He also got me some silver hoops and I put those on too. I then brushed out my hair and curled the bottoms of it. Then I walked out and Taylor had a plaid dress shirt on with some jeans on and his navy blue vans and a navy blue beanie. He had his earrings and his chain on. (AS USUAL plus it's cute..😂😚) He stood up off the couch, came over and hugged me. "You look great babe." he said sand kissed my cheek. "Thanks. You look good too." I laid my head on his chest and the kids kept running around. Tonight is gonna be fun.