ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜɪᴇꜰ

Walking down the crowded halls of Hogwarts Theo felt at home once again. After having spent the whole summer with his father, Hogwarts comforted him in a way his father never could. Theo looked at the smiling faces of young witches and wizards, the bright green grass in the courtyard and a particular 5'7" Slytherin witch. Who just so happened to be in an all out brawl with his best mate, Draco Malfoy.

"It was just a question!" She said looking up at the blonde.

"You asked if my dad was into polygamy!" Draco shot back, becoming angrier by the second.

"And you" she pointed a ringed finger at Draco, "still haven't answered the 'yes' or 'no' bloody question." She said as she removed her finger from his chest.

Theo had almost, almost, forgot this witch ever existed a few moments before, when he was peacefully looking around. Blaise Zabini was on the left of him, Draco on the right and Hera Voss in front of Draco.

"No!" Draco snapped.

"Ugh, fine! but i would make a great step
mum-"

"Ok. That's enough, let's go." Blaise cut Hera off.

Blaise grabbed Draco and Theo by their expensive white collared shirts and dragged them into a less busy corridor.

"Did you hear the prat! A fucking polygamy! With my own bloody father!" Draco scoffed.

"Oi, she was just joking. Nobody would pick Voss over your mum she's-" Theo started.

"Sod off mate! That's my mum!" Draco pleaded.

Theo and Blaise both laughed and kept walking to Divination. Draco rolled his eyes at his friends and followed behind with a deep scowl on his face.

                                              *

"Don't forget to research the grim!" Professor Trelawney called out to everyone who was leaving her class. Theo and Blaise had decided to take Divination together, which they regretted greatly. As they walked down the never ending spiraled staircase they spotted a head of bright platinum blonde hair.

"How was the phyco?" Draco asked as he filed in line with Theo and Blaise. Draco took Divination in his 3rd year, but never took it again because he couldn't stand Trelawney's sudden outbursts.

"Fine. Y'know she said that if we were
to-" Blaise was cut off by Draco.

"Sorry mate i actually don't care, just being nice." He shrugged making Blaise roll his eyes.

"Draco Malfoy and nice? Well that's new. Never thought i'd live to see the day that the blonde prick finally showed another trait other than 'rich mummy's boy'." Theo smirked as he saw Draco narrow his eyes at him.

They made small talk until they heard two other voices sounding very annoyed.

"She said that if i were to fail another class, then she'd take my wand! I mean how fucked is that? She's not even my real mum!" The first familiar voice groaned.

"Well to be fair your 'real mum' didn't want you." The second voice added.

"You're a real bitch you know that?" The first voice continued.

The boys seemed to all hear the conversation. And once they turned the corner, they saw none other than Hera and Pansy Parkinson. Hera was glaring at Pansy and Pansy was containing a laugh.

"How lovely to see you ladies again." Theo smirked as the girls turned around.

The two groups faked smiles, and the girls turned back around continuing to walk.

"Aw. Is the orphan sensitive right now? They're returning you aren't they." Theo teased.

However Hera wasn't in the mood to argue which could potentially earn her another detention. That would only get her in more trouble at home. She just raised her hand and showed off her favorite finger, that also had a ring on it. This ring had a big engraving into the side, which Theo couldn't read from his place behind her.

                                              *

At dinner Hera still had a downturned smile on her face, which Pansy tried to fix by shoving mashed potatoes into her mouth, only ticking Hera off more. Pansy was Hera's closets friend, even if Hera was popular, she didn't count all of the people who said 'hi' to her in the hallway as 'friends'.  So it was near impossible to stay mad at Pansy for too long. A little ways down the Slytherin table Theo, Blaise and Draco all sat eating and making jokes about which professors have 'done it'.

"No way, theres no tension there. I'm telling you it was Dumbledore and McGonagall, because Dumbledore wanted to see if it could turn him-"

"Snape and Pomfrey. That's all i have to say." Blaise corrected Theo.

"I mean Snape probably has like every kink in the book, and Pomfrey is a healer, the puzzle pieces are all there." Draco added before taking a big scoop of peas on his spoon and shoving it in his mouth.

Theo and Blaise both made a disgusted face and then turned to the professors and stared at Snape. He wasn't eating anything and was looking at the Gryffindor table.

"Yeah."
"Definitely." Theo and Blaise said as they turned back to Draco.

                                               *

Hera was walking alone back to the common room, because Pansy was supposed to meet up with someone for a potions project. Hera didn't believe her excuse. It was the first day back at Hogwarts, would professors really be that cruel and assign a project.

shit. Hera thought when she realized she had left her Charms textbook in the Dinning Hall. She passed students who were headed to the Slytherin common room and ran to the Great Hall.

A few minutes later she spotted three friends who looked like they didn't want to be bothered. So Hera quietly made her way behind them.

"Well hello lads." Hera dipped a fake hat to Theo, Draco and Blaise. They turned around and Draco rolled his eyes.

"For the last time, my dad has a wife and-"

"I'm not here because of your dad, and besides i was heartbroken that you didn't want me as a step mum. Cried for hours, ask Pansy. Tragic really-"

"What do you want?" Theo snapped.

"What's got your knickers in a twist? Just having some fun." Hera stated.

Theo grabbed Blaise and Draco's arms and started to walk away towards the Great Hall, so naturally she followed.

"Lost puppy?" Theo said once he heard Hera's not so quiet footsteps. 

"No, i plan to corner you lot, jump you and use the unforgiveables." Theo, Blaise and Draco's necks all snapped backwards to see a smirking Hera. She walked in between Theo and Draco, hitting their shoulders with hers, and turned around.

"Not like you earned the money i'd be taking, filthy rich, pathetic that you'll never have to lift a perfectly manicured finger to earn a sickle." Hera rolled her eyes.

"Why? Because you'll have to?" Theo tilted his head, while furrowing his eyebrows.

"No actually. It's a good thing i have you thick blocks." she smiled wide as she looked down at her hands holding shiny coins.

"Uh, bye!" Hera turned and ran down the hall.

Theo and Draco looked at each other and then put their hands in their pockets. Only to feel nothing but empty pockets that used to be filled with spare coins. They looked back up at each other then ran to the end of the hallway and turned to see Hera still running.

"Bloody thief!" Theo shouted after Hera.

Theo heard her laugh while she got further away. He would have smiled when he heard her laugh because it was a light hearted giggle that was contagious, but with the circumstances given, he was left scowling at her.