ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: 'ᴅʀᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀ

After debating whether or not to send Andromeda and Ted a letter Hera decided it would be better to go ask Dumbledore if she could go home for a few days, but then again they would be mad at her for missing classes and not catching up on school work.

"Pansy i need help, like a lot of help." Hera rested her head in her hands.

It's been about two weeks since Hera received the lovely howler from Andromeda. And to say that it has been a quiet week would be a lie.

"HERA OPHELIA RUE MOLLY VOSS! HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME?! IF I WAS TO COME TO THAT BLOODY SCHOOL RIGHT NOW I WOULD HAVE YOU BACK...."

and

"Miss Voss, the owlery is consumed by your mother's letters. Not that it's any of my business but she must be seriously concerned..."

or

"Uh hello 'Era. Um Andy wanted me to ask you if you- ow, sorry, sorry, i would like to ask you if you would write us? I have been very um uh- ow, seriously Andy enough with the elbows. Um worried..."

Between the constant owls and howlers that Andromeda has been sending or making Ted send, Hera wants to burn them all, but she couldn't ignore them forever.

"Well i think that you should just put some big girl trousers on and right a damn letter, it's not that hard." Pansy rolled her eyes and went back to painting her nails.

"Ugh! How do i even start it?" Hera took a seat at her desk and took out her writing supplies.

"You're kidding right?" Pansy scoffed.

"Don't be a bitch. Answer the fucking question." Hera dipped her quill into her ink and wrote,

Dear Andromeda and Ted,

"Now what?" Hera said to herself.

*

"Today's the first quidditch game of the year! You have got to be at least a little excited." Hera said to Pansy.

"Oh i'm just banana's! I'm gonna get to sit outside for three hours with rowdy teens and then take care of my drunk best friend at the after party! So exciting." Pansy said sarcastically.

"Aw you think we're best friends?" Hera put her hands over her heart and looked at Pansy with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh stuff it." Pansy playfully pushed Hera's arm and they both laughed.

*

"Alright team, this year is going to be a great one, i can feel it." Marcus Flint stepped up onto a chair in the locker room.

"Oi. You said that last year. And the year before that, and now that i think about it, the year before that." Hera interrupted.

She was met with a scowl from Marcus and a broom to the head, she turned around and saw Theo smirking.

"Suck goblin balls." She mouthed to Theo before turning back around.

*

"Ten points to Hufflepuff!" Lee Jordan yelled into the mic.

A small clinking sound could be heard as he added the points to the score board. Slytherin was now behind by ten points, but Draco and Ethan Humberstone were both nowhere to be seen. Hera hoped they were after the snitch.

She blocked a couple more goals and dodged a rouge bludger. But once she saw Draco with a wide smile on his face she turned to the crowd to see them all holding their breath. Draco came to a stop once he was in the middle of the pitch and held up his hand, two gold wings flapped in the air.

"MALFOY'S CAUGHT THE SNITCH, SLYTHERIN WINS!" Lee called out.

The crowd went wild and Hera saw Pansy give her a thumbs up. She smiled at her and turned to the crowd and bowed on her broom. She bathed in the cheers and shouting of the students but her victory was cut short once someone pulled on her jersey.

"What the hell." She turned her head to see Theo pulling her down to the ground-using her jersey.

Once they landed on the ground Hera got off her broom and used her leg to sweep Theo's legs from off the ground. His smile was quickly wiped off his face when his back made contact with the ground.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was that for?!" Theo groaned holding his back.

Hera looked down at him, "For almost dragging me to my death."

Theo rolled his eyes and Hera put her arm out to help him up, Theo reached for it, but she pulled her hand away.

"No funny business."
"No funny business." Theo agreed.

Hera put her hand out again and Theo took ahold of her forearm, he smirked and tugged Hera's arm with all his force. She came falling down onto the ground next to him. She groaned from the collision and turned her head to Theo. He said nothing but lifted his other hand off the ground to reveal his fingers crossed.

"Hera! Hera!" She moved her head to the other side to see Pansy headed towards her.

"Hera, you did great i have to admit." Pansy eyed Hera then Theo, then Hera again.

"Why are you on the ground?"

Hera got off the ground while glaring at Theo who was already standing and shaking his hair to get the sand off.

"You look like a wet dog." Hera said, her voice dripping with distaste.

"And you look like an arse." Theo smirked.

"If by 'arse' you are referring to the massive one behind me, you'd finally have gotten something correct." Hera smirked.

Pansy laughed and looked behind Hera, and she gave Theo two thumbs up. Hera laughed too as Theo rolled his eyes, he has definitely never rolled his eyes so much.

"I uh got to go um do homework, but i'll see you at the party, yeah?" Pansy said looking around the crowd of Slytherins, who were now celebrating on the pitch.

"You? Homework? You didn't even try to think of a good excuse." Hera raised her eyebrows at her blushing friend.

"It is not an excuse!" Pansy retorted.

"You know if you wanna leave to have a quick shag you could just say that." Hera elbowed Pansy's side lightly.

"And that. Is my cue to leave." Theo turned around and walking into the crowd.

Pansy narrowed her eyes at Hera and walked away.

Hera laughed to herself and headed to the showers.