ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅʀᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀ

"Dear Andromeda,

I hope your doing well. How's Teddy? The last time i saw him he still didn't know how to control his um powers? I think that's what they are, anyways i'm just checking in, i miss you, and Ted! So Ted if you're listening, i miss you too." The howler started, Andromeda and Ted were sitting in the kitchen while Teddy was sleeping.

Ted smiled and the howler began again. There was whispering in the background of howler.

"Theo, get back! it's going to pick up your heavy ass breathing-well it's going to pick up on the long silence because you don't know how to be sincere."
Another voice, of Theo was heard.

Andromeda and Ted laughed at their daughters angry huffs, and silence.

"Um, sorry. If you heard that, uh give Teddy lots of hugs from Hera and T. Ok bye- don't forget to say- i got it. Love you bye." Once the howler was finished it ripped itself up and Andromeda and Ted sat there smiling at their daughter, and her boyfriend.

Of course Hera had never actually told them that they were dating but she could have just forgot, that's very much Hera. Not that they minded Theo, he was a...good kid. He had his moments but Hera had multiple. Ted and Andromeda loved to see them travel to different places, Wizarding and muggle.

~

Theo and Hera sat on a small bench in a muggle town. The sun had just set and they were watching small boats float in a river. Theo saw people walking off a stone bridge, that was over the river. He stood up and Hera gave him a pointed look.

"Where are you going?" Hera asked from her seat on the bench.

"Where are we going, i think you mean." Theo pulled Hera from off the bench and walked towards the bridge.

He then stood with Hera looking at the stars, that were now visible.

"I never knew you were the romantic type." Hera turned away from the stars to look at Theo.

"Well i'll have you know, that i very much am." Theo said offended.

Hera laughed and Theo turned to face her. They had been...together for a few months now, and still haven't really talked about what they were. Once Hera stopped laughing she noticed Theo's sad face.

"Hey," Hera lightly kissed Theo's cheek, and he looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" Hera asked almost worried.

Theo shook his head, and looked back to the stars. Hera pulled on his jacket.

"Seriously Nott. What's wrong?" Hera asked.

"Nothing, just thinking." He answered.

"About?" Hera pushed.

"Us." Theo stated plainly.

"And what about us?" Hera was now concerned.

Theo turned to Hera before sighing and starting.

"What we are." Theo saw Hera look away.

"I-" Hera was thinking of what to say and Theo gently grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"I-. I've already explained multiple times what i think about you and about us. But you've never said anything, are we just friends? More? I don't know but it's killing me Voss." Theo breathed.

"Um-" Hera was caught off guard by this, she didn't really know what they were.

"Of course we're friends, but that's not all. I mean come on now Theo." Hera saw Theo's face soften and he nodded, gently pulling her face closer to his.

"I love you Nott." Hera said right before Theo kissed her.

Theo was more then excited to have finally heard her say those words, he was practically squealing, but remained calm, until they pulled away. Theo had a goofy lopsided smile on his face. Hera tilted her head.

"What?" Hera said suspiciously.

"Oh nothing, just that you said you love me." Theo smirked.

"I wouldn't get too giddy, you're the one who confessed to me months ago." Hera smiled.

"I guess we're even then, yeah?" Theo stuck out his hand.

Hera looked down at his hand before looking back up at Theo, then shaking his hand.

"Yeah."

a/n this was just a cute little bonus chapter:)