ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: "...ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ"

For the rest of the train ride they had talked about what they were going to be doing during the long break that was bound to happen.

"I still have to plan a speech of how i'm going to tell Andromeda what happened to Tonks and Remus, and i also need time-i know, me, needing time." Hera said sadly while thinking back to her sister.

Andromeda hadn't gone to Hogwarts but Hera had seen Ted, she didn't know if he also saw his daughter in the Great Hall, but she hoped he didn't have to see that. Hera then thought about Teddy and what was going to happen to the poor kid, he was an orphan, but she knew Andromeda and Ted would take care of him, just like they did for her. She wondered what her sister was doing right now. Was she happy? Peaceful? Hurting? Sad? Hera was caught up in her thoughts when she felt something on her shoulder. She looked over to her right to see Theo's head leaning on her shoulder, with his eyes closed.

"Pst, pst Theeeeoooooo." Hera whispered to him, trying to see if he was awake.

Theo huffed and opened one of his eyes.

"Sh i'm trying to sleep." Theo closed his eye again.

Hera mouthed an 'okay' before resting her head on top of his. Hera's thoughts drifted from Tonks and everyone who had passed away, then to Theo. What were they? By no means were they 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend', but they were something, right? Did Theo kiss her because he was nervous? Did he say all those things because he felt that he had to say something?

~

Theo felt her head rest on his and he smiled to himself. He felt relaxed, but his thoughts made him tense. Where was he going to go now that he had no family? Was his father actually dead? Would he hunt Theo down and finish the job? Would Lucius do that instead? Hera shuffled a bit in her seat and Theo's thoughts drifted to her. What were they? Did the kiss mean anything to Hera? Did she kiss back just because she didn't want to hurt his feeling? No, she would've made a sarcastic comment, Theo countered. Theo then thought about what Hera might have been feeling. She had lost her sister and almost died. He hoped he wasn't being too heartless with the whole situation.

*

The train stopped at the platform and everyone got off, looking sad and tired. There were some parents on the platform crying and hugging their kids who had made it out of the war alive.

"Well i guess this is where we part." Pansy said to Hera.

"Yeah, i guess it is." Hera stood there, awkwardly.

"We'll miss you, so much Hera." Pansy sniffled and walked up to Hera.

"You know i'll miss you too." Hera looked at Pansy holding back tears.

Pansy laughed and hugged Hera, tightly. Pansy and Draco were going somewhere, where? They wouldn't say, but Blaise was their secret keeper. Even though Voldemort's rein over the Wizarding World had ended, there were still Death Eaters out there, who might want to avenge their master. Just in case of another dark wizard rising, Pansy and Draco wanted to take precautions.

"Alright, be safe. I love you." Pansy backed away from Hera and Draco stepped forward.

"Goodbye for now Voss." Draco lightly hugged Hera, she laughed and hugged Draco back.

"Goodbye Malfoy. Try not to run into any of Buckbeaks relatives or i will not be seeing you, ever." Hera chuckled.

Draco jokingly rolled his eyes, remembering his dramatic younger years.

The next to step up was Blaise, he smiled lightly at Hera and she opened her arms.

"Bring it in Zabini." Blaise stepped forward and Hera hugged him.