ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: "ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜꜱ?"

a/n  brace yourselves ;)

Apparently Harry Potter had been seen in Hogsmeade and was now being looked for. McGonagall had come into the room of requirements to inform everyone that more Death Eaters would be coming to Hogwarts to find Harry. Currently everyone was supposed to be in the Great Hall, Snape had called everyone there.

The students of Hogwarts were all walking in rows down the stairs and into the Great Hall. Hera, Theo, Blaise, Draco and Pansy were also in the crowd trying not to draw attention to the themselves. Hera looked around the now dark and cold Hogwarts corridors that she used to walk freely while making fun of the boys. She missed those times, but at least now she was finally friends with them.

Once they made it to the Great Hall, Snape made an announcement.

"Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmeade, there are reasons to believe that he could be on the grounds of Hogwarts. If any student and or professor tries to protect him, there will be severe consequences." Snape said to the students.

"Now. If anyone knows anything about his whereabouts, it would be advised to speak up." Snape looked around and his eyes landed on Hera, his eyes lingered for a few more moments until something much more important caught his eye.

Harry Potter came out of the crowd and spoke loudly.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." Just as he spoke, the doors opened and members of the Order of the Phoenix walked in.

People gasped and Hera looked back, she saw Ted and smiled, she waved to him, but he didn't wave back. Hera's hand was still waving down Ted so Theo grabbed it and held it down, to her side.

"Hey-"

Theo shushed her and she looked back at Harry.

"I'm afraid it's extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them." Harry shouted, clearly angry.

Hera remembered that night in the astronomy tower, how Snape had killed Dumbledore without even thinking twice about it. She also remembers how good Theo looked in the moonlight. Ok what the fuck Hera get your shit together Hera physically shook her head. Theo looked at Hera confused and she looked up at him then down, only to see that he was still holding her hand.

Snape pulled out his wand and people gasped, causing Hera to look back up. McGonagall stepped in front of Harry with her wand drawn. Hera then watched as the two professors dueled, after both of the Carrows fell, Snape left threw a window, shattering the glass. McGonagall lit all the lanterns again and everyone started to cheer, until there was a ringing in everyone's ears, so loud Hera had to let go of Theo's hand and cover her ears.

Someone started to scream and then another person, Harry walked to their aid, only for others to start screaming. Then there was a voice. Hera recognized the voice to be Voldemort's. He started to say things about turning in Harry, and nobody will be hurt, or to step up and join his ranks. Once he was done talking everyone moved away from Harry.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him." 

Hera turned to see a Slytherin girl with blonde hair pointing to Harry. The girl Weasley stepped in front of Harry, wow i really have to pay attention to names more, Hera said to herself.

"Students in the corridor!" A scratchy voice shouted, and in hopped Filch.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall snapped.