ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

When Hera got to the forest she saw Harry standing and talking to what looked like ghosts. But when she looked around the circle of ghosts she saw Remus, he looked put together, nothing like he looked like when she saw him on the ground. But then Harry dropped something and Remus as well as the others disappeared.

Hera walked towards Harry and when he saw her, his eyes widened.

"Hera? What are you doing here? You need to leave, it's dangerous." Harry tried to explain.

"No Harry, i'm not leaving. It's dangerous for you too, and i know you're thinking it's the right thing to do, but it's not. If Voldemort kills you, he'll still be after power, it won't solve anything." Hera tried to reason, but Harry started walking away.

"Harry, i'm telling you-"

"Hide. Hide now Hera." Harry commanded.

Hera did as she was told and hid behind a tree, just then did she hear Hagrid speak.

"No. Harry what 'r ya doin 'er?!" People pulled on the ropes that were around his neck.

Then Voldemort spoke.

"Harry Potter. The boy who lived, come to die." He spoke.

Hera peeked her head out to see him still talking, but Voldemort quickly raised his wand.

"AVADA KEDEVRA!" Voldemort shouted.

Hera gasped and saw Harry hit the ground, she turned so her back was against the tree and tried to steady her breathing. What was she gonna do now that Harry's gone? Hera closed her eyes thinking of a plan, when her arm was grabbed.

"Looks like we've got a visitor, My Lord." A man said, his voice monotone.

Hera tried to get out of his grip but he had dragged her over to everyone else. Voldemort payed little mind to her and signaled something to the man. The tall man kicked right behind Hera's legs and she fell onto her knees. He then pushed his wand into her neck. Hera was breathing heavily again, but watched the scene play out in front of her. Narcissa Malfoy slowly walked over to Harry. She knelt down and was listening for his heart beat before turning to everyone.

"Dead."

*

Hera was being pulled to Hogwarts again by the tall evil looking man. When the others crossed to go to the courtyard the man pushed her over to the bridge.

"Well well. The Dark Lord doesn't have a reason to keep you alive so let's have some fun shall we?
Cruci-" The man was cut off when someone shouted something at him.

"Let her go." Theo said harshly.

Hera thanked Merlin he found her or she'd be in extreme pain right now. The man however pushed Hera down and held his wand at her neck.

"Ah, i was wondering when i'd see you, Theodore." Theodore rolled off his tongue as if it were poison.

"I was wondering the same, father." Theo spoke the word 'father' just the same way.

Hera looked towards Theo and back at the man, they had some similar features but he must've looked like his mom.

"I'm not going to say this again. Let. Her. Go." Theo stepped forward with his wand in his hand.

Theo's dad pushed his wand deeper into Hera's neck, and Theo's eyes turned cold and angry. He used wandless magic to make a gust of wind blow towards his father, the man had to take a step back in order to not fall. Hera was still on her knees but the man's wand was released from her neck, so she quickly got up and ran to Theo, but the man shouted a spell at her, a searing pain shot through her leg, and she fell just beside Theo.