ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

a/n slight tw for death and injuries

Hera was walking down another corridor still smiling when she saw the magic shield collapse. Hera looked towards her professors and fellow classmates. They were ready to fight. Hera was still thinking about her family, friends and Theo. Hera's breathing caught when the Death Eaters didn't charge at the school, instead Voldemort held up his hand.

A few moments later Voldemort signaled to his followers to go. And so, the Death Eaters ran towards the castle. Time to fuck shit up, Hera smiled to herself.

~

Draco and Pansy had finally got the Chamber to open, after many failed attempts. Draco looked down the long hole. He picked up a random school book that was on the ground and let it drop down the hole. It fell for quiet some time before a light crunching sound was heard. He looked towards his girlfriend, before grabbing her hand and sliding down the tube.

Once they landed on a crunchy ground Pansy got up and dusted herself off.

"Hm, wasn't that bad." She shrugged.

Draco was still on the ground because he had broken the fall for Pansy.

"Y-yup, not bad at all." Draco said sarcastically.

"Woah." Pansy walked through another opening to see rocks and boulders.

Draco got up and walked over to Pansy. They kept walking into the cave until their footsteps became squeaky. Draco went in front of Pansy and towards a large skeleton. Only then did he notice the large carved head on Salazar Slytherin.

"Salazar." Pansy breathed.

"Literally." Draco squatted down and looked at the large fangs of the basilisk.

Pansy noticed the ironic comment she made and also bent down. Grabbing the cup and locket, Hera had given her, from her small side bag, she placed them on the floor. Draco pulled a basilisk fang from the skeleton and gave it to Pansy. He grabbed another one and looked towards Pansy, she smiled encouragingly at her boyfriend.

"On three. One...two...three." Pansy counted down.

They both lifted the fangs and stabbed the cup and locket. There was a big whooshing sound and water sprang up from everywhere around them. Pansy and Draco became drenched in water. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

~

"I can destroy it." Blaise tried to reason.

Helena Ravenclaw had her back turned to Blaise. He had already tried to get her to tell him where it was many times now.

"He betrayed me! He convinced me just like you're doing!" Helena turned back to Blaise.

Blaise stood there not knowing what to do next. But he didn't have to because she spoke up again.

"But...you're different, i can feel it." Helena stood in front of Blaise backing away from him slowly.

"It's here, in the castle. In the place where everything is hidden. If you have to ask you'll never know. If you know you need only ask." Helena riddled.

"Thank you." Blaise thanked her and then left to go find Theo and Hera.

                                               *

Hera had already seen more then ten students killed, more then two dozen Death Eaters dead, and so many people injured. She hadn't seen Theo, Blaise, Draco or Pansy, and to say she was worried was an understatement. Hera was headed to the Great Hall to check if any of them were there, she hoped they weren't because they were injured, but just waiting there.