ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ

Hera was sitting on her bed looking over the polyjuice potion Ted had given her, when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." Hera called from her bed.

Blaise and Theo walked in and had smiles on their faces.

"Why are you two so happy?" Hera placed the potion on her side table and sat criss-crossed.

"Well...y'know how you said you didn't get other Death Eater's hair?" Blaise asked.

"Yeah, go on." Hera furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well Ted had taken two Death Eaters into the Ministry for information and he got hair for us." Theo held up a small vile of hair as did Blaise.

"Great. So you two are coming with?" Hera got off her bed and walked to the door.

"Uh, all you say is 'great' after we are willing to sacrifice our lives with you?" Theo asked confused.

"Oh sorry..." Hera cleared her throat.

"Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini, i, Hera Ophelia Rue Molly Voss thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for the kindness you two are exhibiting. Thank you for coming along the horcrux adventure." Hera bowed and turned to leave, she laughed while walking out her bedroom door.

Blaise started to laugh and Theo rolled his eyes at her sarcasm.

*

"Three, two, one." Andromeda counted down.

Hera, Theo and Blaise all added the hairs to the polyjuice and drank it. Hera started to notice Blaise and Theo's faces turning and transforming. When Hera looked into the small mirror she saw the evil curly haired lady looking back at her.

"Hm, i actually don't know how i feel about this." Hera twisted a curl on her finger and made different faces.

"Will you stop and put the right clothes on?"

Hera looked up and saw two different men looking at her.

"Ok, what the fuck." Hera tried holding in her laugh as she looked the boys up and down.

They were now men. They had beards and wrinkles in all the wrong places. Theo or the old man with a ponytail was looking Hera or Bellatrix up and down while holding a bunch of clothes in front of her. Hera grabbed the clothes and saw Blaise or the short man grab the small mirror she had, he looked at himself and made a disgusted face.

"I look hideous, i mean seriously?! I get the short guy?!" Blaise grabbed his pile of clothes and stormed to his bedroom.

Andromeda tried not to laugh but when she caught sight of Hera she started to cry from laughter.

"Hera, you need to get more into character. Oh this is too much." Andromeda laughed as she imagined this is what her sister would look like if she had not become so deranged.

Hera was standing with a hand on her hip and chewing gum.

"Fine i'll go change." Hera headed to her room followed by Theo walking to his.

*

"Alright, follow my lead." Hera went to walk into Gringotts when Theo grabbed the ties on her corset.

"You need to tie these first, Bellatrix has these tied." Theo remembered Bellatrix that day he visited his father and remembered she had them in a bow.

It wasn't a big deal, Hera looked exactly like Bellatrix, because of the potion, her attitude still needed work but nobody would call her out for having the ties loose. Blaise huffed when Theo just stood there looking at the ties.