~field trip- adrienette~

(play the song when it gets to the spicy parts)

-Marienettes POV:-

Today Mrs. Bustier announced that the class will be going on a field trip tomorrow to the Louvre Museum. I have been there probably a bit more than once...but I'm glad to be going again because Mrs. Bustier said we are gonna explore much more of the museum so I'll take that as an advantage to myself tomorrow! But I might highly doubt I will be able to stay for the whole trip because of all of my duties of being Ladybug...I'm just hoping there aren't any Akuma attacks around cause that might spoil the whole trip for me and the others...including Adrien!!!

the class was dismissed 4 hours ago... I'm still slumped on my chair doing homework! I had to refuse the offer of going to spend time with my BFF, Alya today because of it, and plus just in case, any Akuma attacks occur today. "how am I EVER gonna finish these assignments in ONE. WHOLE. DAY!" I said to Tikki loudly while she was chilling and eating a macaroon, "you can do it Marienette! this happens every single day though, you whine that you can't finish, but you end up finishing it sooner or later!" "I know Tikki......well then I will stop complaining and I'm gonna finish," I said in a semi-tired voice

~time skip~

It's been 3 hours and I finally finished! "IT'S COMPLETE! FINALLY! THE FOUR ASSIGNMENTS THEY LEFT US HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN 3 HOURS!" I yelled happily to Tikki while she looked at me with an unsurprised look on her face. "Alright Marrienette, get some sleep because right now you really need it." I listened to her and I put on my pj's and slipped in the covers of my bed and went to sleep excited for tomorrow.

-Adrien's POV: at 12:00 AM-

I stared at the ceiling for a long while thinking about tomorrow and how my dad agreed to let me go on this trip even though he barely lets me go outside to anywhere but school. but luckily he easily agreed to let me go on this trip to the museum. Then out of nowhere, I started thinking in ladybug...just the thought of her being there made me go crazy! just thinking of having her beside me made me thrust myself until I remembered her heart is looking towards someone else. "who might M'lady be in love with?" I asked plagg. "oh uh...I don't know! why do you ask me?" he said in a quite rude tone, "well you have seen her de-transformed once when we were defeating Nightowl" "well yeah but can't just let out that info like that!" plagg told me. "well okay I understand." I said as I started drifting away to sleep...

-Next day at 9:00 AM 3rd person POV:-

the class was entering the bus and started going to the Louvre Museum. once they arrived the teacher started explaining rules and all that other shit that teachers do on trips like that. 2 hours passed and they were looking at the Mona Lisa painting. "this is the Mona Lisa painting that Leonardo da Vinci painted in 1503. Da Vinci was born on 15 April 1452 and he died on May 2, 1519. his painting has been very famous and known" said Mrs. Bustier informing her students.

-Marienettes POV:-

I was listening to the teacher talk about other things like statues and other paintings with facts about their creator and other things..........but what surprised me the most was when the teacher said she will pair us up with someone to go around the museum for 3 full hours and take notes on what we saw! Chole was paired up with Sabrina, (like always) Alya with Nino, rose with Juleka, Nathaniel with Marc, Kim with max, and surprisingly I'm with.....

.

.

.

.