Game-chat blanc x mari (COMPLETED CHAPTER)

Hey its been absolute months since ive written a smut and i wanted to make a come-back with writing one. ive been like slacking on mlb lately and haven't watched the show in like a year but im sure its gettin good asl. i have not updated this book due to jus straight up forgetting this app existed and the fact that the most times ive written this book was when i was like corny asl and the first few stories are corny n weird but its wtv cause its lowkey funny n im up for tha shit. luckily ive like "healed" from my past corny times (i hope) and im going to attempt to make this story as good as i can get it. if u guys enjoy this stuff i'm wondering how but here it is.

-3rd POV-

its a sunny and warm afternoon in Paris. Marinettes parents are in the bakery and Mari is getting ready to go to the library and study for an upcoming bio test. Marinette kisses her mom goodbye and wanders off. She's enjoying the warm breeze and the smell of flowers and different kinds of peculiar smells, "Nice day today. Lets enjoy it to its maximum, Marinette!" Tikki said popping out of Maris bag with bright eyes, "We're going to the library and then maybe we can go to a pool or enjoy the sun in my balcony with some treats." Mari replies, "Sounds amazing! And how have you been doing with that dress for Alya?" Tikki asks. Mari bites her lip, "Wellll....its still in progress and i cant decide if i want sleeves on it or not or if i wanna add a cute bow." Tikki giggles and tells her it will all come together and it will be a fantastic piece at the end.

As Marinette was getting closer to the library she hears a booming noise it makes her ears ring for some seconds, "agh what the heck-"

Behind her a whole building had fallen down. Mari ran and quickly saw a white figure running past her, "Chat blanc?" Tikki asked "Precisely. TIKKI! SPOTS ON!" Marinette swiftly transforms into ladybug in an alley. Running on buildings she attempts to laso chats legs with her yoyo but he's too quick. "I have to do it before he even notices Im after him" Mari says. Time passes and suddenly chat notices Ladybug. they start to fight but every time they do, Ladybug fails to catch him. *beep beep* its her earrings. Tikki needs food immediately. Lady bug swings to her balcony but little does she know, Chat is following her. Luckily he didn't see her de-transform.

Marinette fed tikki and suddenly heard something fall in her room, "Tikki hide" Marinette whisper shouted. Tikki fled the scenes and hid behind a book. Marinette soon saw chat lurking...slowly in her room until he spotted the girl, "Come here Mari" Blanc said with those icy blue orbs. A glint was showing from his eyes and something meant from it but Marinette couldn't put her finger on what it was that he might've want...or possibly could be happening further on. She approached the villain with caution thinking what would her LadyBug mindset do if she was trapped with a powerful threat in her room. "You're such a beauty m'lday" Blanc said looking her up and down slowly as Marinette stood solid and cried to come up with a calm conversation without getting more anger out of him, 'Go with his lead..' Mari thought to herself as she took a deep breath and got ready to build up some words attempting not to be her clumsy self but now that she's in super hero mode, clumsiness is not an option, "Haha" she laughed sarcastically, "What? playing some type of game, Chat Blanc? Plus, now is really not the time due to the fact that LadyBug is out looking for you." Marinette continued keeping her calm but chat can tell that in her eyes she was nervous so he wanted to play with the waters of the situation. Chat scoffed, "Game? Nobody ever said anything about a game unless..you just allow me to make one just for us purrinces" He said with enlightened eyes bigger than before. Marinette raised an eyebrow, "First, i'm not really into your corny names for me at the moment and no, i obviously don't want you to make a game for us. impossible" Marinette said with a small chuckle. She looked behind her for a second and looked back and suddenly chat was gone. Frightened, she frantically started looking around and suddenly froze when feeling a minty breath down her neck, "Let the game take place here" Chat said before knocking Marinette out. She fell to the floor in a deep sleep. Who's gonna save her now?