Agreste's house -ladrein-

-Marinette's POV-

I can't get Adrien out of my head for the fast week! Ever since I had to save him from falling off that building he looked at me with a face that made me want him even more than I already wanted him...I used to want him as a boyfriend...or a husband! But now it's different...I feel like I want him as a dominant now, a sadistic one that gives me the pleasure I ask for when I beg for it...I want his bare skin on mine...I want to feel his kiss and touch as I moan in pleasure...and then I'd......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "Marinette!!! Earth to Marinette! Snap out of it gurl!" Alya yelled to me as I was staring into nothingness in the class, "OH u-um y-yes Alya? what happened as I was daydreaming?!", "Oh Mari...class ended 3 minutes ago and you had not snapped out of whatever thought you were having in that bluenette head of yours!" Alya said as handing me my bag with some books, "s-sorry...I was just thinking about some things in my life! heh..nothing else," I said while putting the books in my bag and sorta blushing, "Oh really??? Probably you were thinking about ✨Adrien for 3 whole minutes!" Alya said teasingly with a grin on her face as we started walking out the door, "ok fine I admit it! I was thinking about Adrien." "hehe, I knew it, gurl! you were thinking about him." "yeah ok just forget about it, ok?" I said annoyed  "ok fine! well...see ya tomorrow I have a date with-" Alya said as she got cut off, "Hey Alya! over here!" Nino said as he waved his hand at Alya, "...with Nino *giggles*" Alya said as pushing her glasses on, "oh um ok! see you tomorrow!" "ok, see you!" she said as running off to Nino and waving at me.

 "ah! romance is in the air, Marinette!" Tikki said as popping her tiny head out of my bag, "yeah...they make a good couple to be honest," I said as looking back at Tikki sadly, "oh don't worry Marinette! you'll have someone just for you in your life, no matter what!" "I know Tikki, but what if it's not Adrien! Adrien is the one I want for me." "Well, we will see... there are plot twists in life sometimes yenno." Tikki said hopefully "yeah...I hope so" I said as I walked inside the bakery. Tikki quickly hid in my bag as soon as she saw my parents, "hello mom!" I said as I entered the bakery, "Hello sweetie! How was school today?" She said as she finished putting away some dishes, "oh it was good! oh and there's no homework today, so maybe we can play video games today with dad if you wanna." I said as putting my bag down "oh honey...we can't...we were invited to a celebration because our bakery has been currently the best in Paris right now. so we have to go to this celebration so they can congratulate us!" "Ohh ok! well when are you gonna be back?" I said surprisingly "probably...around 12:00 PM tomorrow because it actually in another city so it's gonna take long, so we are closing the bakery early and leaving in 2 hours," my mom said, "well okay! I'll be here home watching TV and chilling!" "ok, just don't do anything naughty or invite any boys or anyone bad! if you would like someone over you can invite Alya, ok?" "ok mom!" I said as running up the stairs to my room.

-time skip into 2 hours-

"Ok honey, we are leaving for the celebration! behave yourself! and NO boys over!" my dad yelled as he got his bags and opened the door, "Don't worry, dad I won't do anything like that!" I yelled from upstairs, "ok hun! see you tomorrow!" my mom yelled as she and my dad started walking outside and closing the door. "ok Tikki I'm gonna go to Adrien's house at 10 PM that is in 3 hours! so for now I'm gonna prepare myself and in 3 hours go to his huge mansion and go for it!" I told Tikki excitedly, "you're gonna do what?!? You can get in serious trouble for this! especially when he knows that he is doing it with a classmate, Marinette!" "oh no Tikki...I'm not going as Marinette...I'm going as Ladybug! and I'm gonna confess my love to him like that! As Ladybug." I said confidentially, "ok Marinette, just take an extra mask for your face so he doesn't see your identity at least," "ok I will," I said as I started sorting out some clothes