new stories?

ngl i lowkey be realizing i have pure potential to be writing another story. at the moment i have literally like 5 drafts of stories that are unpublished and they are not miraculous but i started writing with amazing ideas but jus gave up bc i always say to myself some bs like "ill continue it tmw when or if i get new ideas to add to it" should i continue writing them? but a little back story to them is that one is called "messed up mix up" then "fly me too the moon", "when mirrors reflect", "his lucky lady (y/n x chat noir)" and "love, karma" this is what the stories r about. yes i will be copying and pasting the description i wrote for them.

messed up mix up-  this story is about Allison Miller fell deeply in love with Christian Williams. Little did Allison know, Christian had a twin brother named Wyatt Williams. She confuses one over the other not knowing that Wyatt is Christians twin. Both Christian AND Wyatt have deep feelings for Allison. Soon the twins are more than willing to give their life to fight for who can have her.

fly me to the moon- "Let me take you to this place you might very like!"

"what place?"

"you'll see!"

"Wow! look at this moon!"

"care to dance with me, my lady?"

"I'd love to!"

And those were the memories of Charlotte that she had of Gabrielle and her.

They met in a modeling agency when they were 5 and 6 years old because their mothers died. Charlotte lived with her Aunt who was the owner of the modeling agency and Gabrielle was with his father. Gabrielle moved from that place when he was 16 due to his father not wanting him to see Charlotte anymore because he thought she was not worthy to be with his son. she was just going to be a tailor for the agency anyway. Charlotte did not see Gabrielle for years until they met again in the same factory after bumping into each other. As she there was older, already with the job of a fashion designer. But he was richer because of his father and worked as a fashion model.

this story takes place in England In the 1950s-1970s

when mirrors reflect-  A 14-year-old girl named Zuri moved from California to Massachusetts 2 weeks after the murder of her father, a rich man with his own company. She moves into her new home in MA and goes to school the next day and soon meets a guy around her age, named Cole. Cole is really friendly, so they soon become close so Zuri decided to invite him to her home after school to work with homework. *ding dong* the bell of their home rang. Zuri opened the door finding a package about the size of her body. She brought the package inside and opened it with Cole in her room. It was a body mirror. They set it up until they start feeling funny and woke up in another realm......

Love, Karma- 23 year old Max Whitlock was staring blankly while sitting down in a public bench at night.

"Are you okay, sir?"

He looks up to see a young woman dressed in black

"I dont exactly know...my ex got hit by a car and died"

"Haha oh well...must be a work of karma..."

"Yeah maybe. Excuse myself but who are you?"

The woman stretched out her hand and said,

"I'm Karma, nice to meet you, Max Whitlock"

his lucky lady (y/n x CN)y/n moves from Boston MA to Paris with her mother and father. She makes friends her age, she meets Marinette, Nino, Alya, and Adrien as her friends. soon y/n is in an Akuma attack trying to escape and gets saved by the french superhero known as Chat Noir. She at first doesn't like him because she is in love with Adrien but little does she know that Chat is Adrien. y/n slowly starts falling in love with chat and Adrien at the same time, y/n doesn't know who to pick until she is introduced to a kwamii and starts unfolding secrets.....

so yeah thats about all. i came up with these ideas abt a year ago or more so they expired but lmk which one(s) make a good book & if should make an attempt to revive them.