Project -lukadrien- pt.2

😟..

Im alive!

Anyways thanks for being patient 😪 i did not upload this second chapter 1st of all bc my history left a ton of missing hw's and no one likes her 🤪 so i was busy. Anyways this is pt.2 of the gay smutty story i like to write and you horny kids like to  read for some reason. Anyways enjoy 🤩

I could not find any music for you guys to read with for this smut, but a few chapters away there is a chapter where i left different types of songs in their categories if you would like to check that chapter out! (Chapt name: songs to listen to)

Yall must've left off here:

Luka hovered his fingers slowly over his you know what and slowly put it in his mouth and sucked Adrien's dick, "F-fuckk...you're going to be the end of me, Luka Couffaine," Adrien said bearing his head back.

Luka got deep throated and sucked it to the max. He felt Adriens member hit his esophagus. His gag reflex kicked in but Luka ignored it and kept sucking it. 

Adrien moaned and gripped tightly onto Lukas black ombre blue locks and chocked him even more than before, "Keep on sucking~" Adrien said as he facepalmed himself lightly due to the pleasure. "Dont stop...i-im gonna c-cum..." Adrien said. Luka sucked even harder as Adrien was impressed and became un done with putting sperm in Lukas mouth and covered his throat with the semen also. Luka soon took his dick out his mouth and coughed up the cum. He got suffocated. 

"No...No...No..bad boy..." Adrien said with slight fury as seeing Luka continue his coughing on the bedroom floor, "Sorry! *cough cough* I got suffocated!" Luka said with glossy eyes and red cheeks, "What would the fun be if you didn't? Come on get up and ass up baby boy," Adrien stated as he brought Luka up from his crouched state on the floor.

They were on the bed. Luka was on his fours with his knees on the mattress with his ass up. Adrien got a blindfold and blinded Luka. He also got another blindfold and covered Lukas mouth with it. 

Adrien soon masturbated  while behind Luka...ready to give him anal sex. Once Adrien finished he roughly entered his ass and thrusted in and out. 

All Adrian could hear is Lukas muffled painful and pleasurable moans coming out of his covered mouth. Adrien did not care. for all he cared about was satisfying himself of how horny he was at that moment. 

Sweat ran down both of the teens' face and necks. Adrien kept thrusting in and out his ass while he wrapped his arms around Lukas waist and fucked his ass harder, "mm~ mmm!~" Luka sounded as Adrien moaned even louder, "mmmm!~ mmmm~! Luka! Luka!~" Adrien said as going quicker and he slapped Lukas ass leaving a red mark.

Luka flinched hard and bucked his hips as Adrien fucked him harder leaving no mercy.

-6 minutes later-

Adrien came in his ass leaving loads of sperm dripping out of Lukas ass. 

They broke apart and luka took off both of the blindfolds and the two boys dropped down on the bed. They were sweating and panting hard. They held hands and looked at each other, "what are we going to do now?" Luka asked, "Date and fuck at-least once a week" Adrien said as he kissed Luka on the cheek.

the boys soon stared dating and stayed together

END OF SMUT

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2.1K READSSS! I DID NOT THINK I WILL GET THERE SO LOVE YOU ALL YOU HORNY KIDS FOR READING THIS!!! SORRY FOR LATE UPTATES CUZ IM LAZY SOMETIMES! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT

BYEEE🤍

-yd