project -lukadrien-

here is a Lukadrien story! this chapter was requested by @hi_mekate, so i hope you like it hi_mekate and other readers!

-3rd person POV in class-

"Attention class!" Mrs. Bustier said as she clapped her hands. The class quickly sat down and looked at her. The teacher cleared her throat and continued with her sentence, "Today we'll be having a new student!" she said as she looked towards the door.

A boy with ombre hair that was black and blue came in the room. 

Adrien's eyes brightened with surprise to see that such a fine-looking boy would be attending their class for the rest of the year. Adrien stared at Luka, "Everyone say hello to Luka Couffaine," The teacher said. The class welcomed him. Luka said hi back. Adrien was left mesmerized to his voice in how sweet it sounded. Luka looked at Adrien and just smiled, 'he noticed me..' Adrien thought as he slightly looked away, "now Luka, you will be sitting next to Adrien," Mrs.Bustier said.

Luka walked to his new seat. A little background info though...Nino had switched schools due to his parents moving to find another job. So Nino was no longer sitting next to Adrien.

Luka sat down and took his textbook out of his backpack. Adrien waved, but the boy didn't seem to notice, "Class, turn to page 125 in your book and i will give you 20 minutes to read the story. Once you're done with the story we'll answer the questions as a class," Mrs.Bustier said.

-time skip after school-

"Okay class quick announcement before you leave! We will be having a project and you will be having to do the project with the person next to you! The project will be in the school website, and remember we learned all about the subject last week and this week. Have a good day!" The teacher said as she looked at the class

The bell rang as all the students packed their bags and walked out the school chatting, "Hey Adrien how was"- Marinette said as she got cut off, "Sorry Marinette, but i have to talk to Luka about the project coming up," Adrien said as he looked at Marinette with an apologetic look in his eyes, "Well- uh- okay! See you tomorrow then!" Marinette answered back as she waved at Adrien. Adrien waved back as he ran up to Luka, "Hey Luka!" Adrien said as he was next to Luka, "Oh hey...uh- Adrien is your name right?" Luka said as scratching the back of his neck, "Yes! Anyways...wanna com to my place to do the project?" Adrien said 

Luka thought about it for 2 seconds before responding to him. "Yeah...but i know the teacher said to do the project with the person next to them but i have to get home because.." Adrien cut off Luka before he could finish his sentence, "At least to plan it?" Adrien asked, "Fine. But only for    The minimum of 2 hours," Luka said. Adrien smiled big without him seeing. 

Luka agreed to go over to Adrien's to plan the project but Adrien didn't just wanna 'plan' he wanted something...deeper...

-at the Agreste mansion-

Adrien stepped into the mansion with Luka. Gabriel Agreste walked down stairs staring at Luka, "Adrien." His father said, "Yes father?" Adrien answered back, "Who is this boy?" Adrien looked at Luka then at his father, "This is Luka" Adrien said with a gulp. Gabriel looked at Luka without blinking, "What is this young boy here for, Adrien?" Gabriel said in front of the two teen boys, "Luka is here for a school project. He is my partner so he will help me with it." 

Gabriel soon nodded and let them go to Adrien's room. Adrien closed the door behind him and got out some supplies for the project. They started discussing it and etc until his father opened the door, "Adrien. I and Natalie are going to see mayor Bourgeois to discuss something about Paris." Adrien nodded. 

A couple of minutes after everyone had left. ...Including gorilla. Adrien smiled and looked outside the window as he saw the limo leaving. Luka walked up behind him trying to get a peek of what was happening until Adrien smirked and turned around and slammed him onto the bed.

"Adrien! What the fuck are you do-"  Adrien smacked his lips on Luka's for many seconds until they needed to catch a breath. Adrien gripped Luka's wrists; breaking from the dirty kiss, " Ever since you showed your pretty face in that class, all that was ever going through my mind was you! I want you!" 

Luka looked at the blonde confused tilting his head slightly to the left, "B-but why? We just met!" Adrien bit his lip, "I-I- I don't know! I just got a connection. and then-" 

Luka cut him off by putting his finger on Adrien's lip, "Fuck it. You've turned me on".  Adrien's eyes widened as Luka grasped his hair and pulled him onto a kiss. They started making out. Tongues fighting for dominance. They soon slowly got up and got on their knees still making out with short breaks of air on the bed. 

Luka started taking off Adrien's shirt and took off his own shirt. 

Moments later they are partly naked with only their boxers on them. Adrien soon sat down on the edge of the bed as Luka proceeded to get on his knees. (you already know what gonna happen 😏...)  'Shit! He's gonna su-' Adrien thought for a second until Luka practically ripped off Adrien's black boxers revealing his bulge. 

Luka hovered his fingers slowly over his you know what and slowly put it in his mouth and sucked Adrien's dick, "F-fuckk...you're going to be the end of me, Luka Couffaine," Adrien said bearing his head back.

TO BE CONTINUED......

I stopped it here bc I have not uploaded it in so fucking long I did not want to keep you guys waiting but it's a cliffhanger and worst of all I was writing this in class. So i do have the ideas planned for PT.2 of project -Lukadrien- so I will upload PT.2 in about a week more or less. Yes, it's kinda long but it's better than nothing!

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1.7K READS ON THIS BOOK! ❤️ ILY YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT!

-yd

(i will add the spicy music in PT.2 btw. you can put song suggestions in the comments. i will not read any more suggestions, either when I have found a song (or songs) to put or when i have published that chapter with the song (s) i like.)