Summer time! -Lukanette-

-I TAKE REQUESTS-

-Marinette's POV-

Luka invited me to go to the beach tomorrow around 11:00 AM. We have been dating for about 7 months already, I have not really forgotten about liking Adrien though...but now he is currently with Kagami, so I need to learn to let him go. But I just try to ignore those feelings for him that I had.......or might still have, I kinda feel bad for Luka, because I have not told him 100% on how I still feel for Adrien. but he told me "whenever you can just tell me how you feel...I deeply understand that." Luka told me about a month ago while he kissed me on the cheek as a tear fell off my face. "Do I even wanna know what you are thinking about, Marinette?" Tikki told me as she watched me staring into space lifelessly, "I just don't know how I can tell him how I feel for Adrien still! and Luka is inviting me to the beach tomorrow so I feel like I wanna tell him there but I don't know how!" "ugh, just relax and tell him that you might have feelings for Adrien, he'll understand! he is not that type of guy that just dumps a girl for just telling them their feelings for another guy, he is patient," Tikki said as she slumped on my bed, "fine Tikki...I will...I'm sure he'll understand my feelings." I said going in the covers of my bed getting ready to sleep worried for tomorrow. "Good night, Tikki," "Good night, Marinette," Tikki said snuggling beside my head.

-Next morning Luka's POV-

I woke up ready for today. I was excited to see Mari today, she's perfect for me, the melody of her heart is always a beautiful melody to hear. I took a shower and got dressed quickly in my swimsuit and packed sunscreen, glasses, and some food for me and Mari just in case she gets hungry at the beach. Once I got everything ready, I went to go pick up Marinette on my bike, I got there in 15 mins, she was waiting outside for me with a beautiful white dress kinda with an opening on her chest and the dress was about to the length to her knees. "bonjour, ma belle! how are you today?" I asked Mari sweetly, "*giggles* I'm doing fine Luka, how about you?", "My day has been going well, and even better right now since you are here." She blushed and looked back at me, she kissed me and got on my bike and we started going to the beach.

-Time skip to da beach-

-3rd person POV-

Luka and Marinette got to the beach and sat their things down on the warm sand on a summer morning. they started talking about random stuff, like about their day, how they feel about each other, and how their family has been. "Today your very pretty this morning, Mari," Luka said to her, "oh..well thanks, Luka! And you look very hot- I MEAN HANDSOME TODAY!" Mari stuttered and got red as a tomato, "Oh well thanks! I take that as a compliment, ma belle." teased Luka.

 Mari and Luka soon looked at each other and their lips were inches away from each other, soon their noses touched each other...they looked at each other for a solid 5 seconds and until their lips touched each other. They fell deeply into the kiss, the kiss had lust and lots of passion to go with it. "L-Luka...This is a beach... I'd rather not do this right now..." stuttered Marinette, "Look around Mari...there's seriously no one around right now, this beach barely gets people to come, it's almost like its hidden," "oh...sorry," "its alright, Mari," said Luka while he pressed his lips against her's to continue kissing her, "We're the only ones here, so let's do it here... I love you, I want you, I desire you deeply," Luka said while removing her dress and taking off the top part of her bathing suit slowly and starting to kiss her neck and sucking it. Marinette soon thought and decided to not tell him how she felt for Adrien because she felt him on her she had felt more love than she had for Adrien. Luka was on top of Marinette, looking deeply into her bluebell eyes, he got lost in them just by looking into them. The bluenette started taking off the bottom part of her bathing suit, and as she was doing that she started taking off Luka's swimsuit also. They were completely naked at that point on the beach towel. "Your so beautiful, Mari," whispered Luka into Mari's ear while she was getting wetter with every minute she was with him

-Marinette's POV-

I let out a slight moan as Luka seductively whispered in my ear. I got wet just by feeling his breath in my ear. "And your so hot, Luka," I whispered back and felt the tip of his hard erection rub beside my clit, slowly. "may I?" Luka asked politely, "y-yes, you may," I said in a husky voice to him. He soon started putting his dick inside me, slowly, trying to get me used to his member. I nodded as if to say 'you can go in now.' he went inside of me quickly and started going in and out of me picking up speed, I kept moving my hips to stimulate where I wanted him to go so he can reach my climax quicker. "Mari your so tight." He said going in faster while getting redder because he was sweating, "heh, only for you." I said whispering near his neck, "cum for your daddy, princess, or I won't go any faster." he said slowing down and massaging my inner thigh, "mmm~ yes I will cum for only you, master." I said while rolling my eyes back of all the sweet pleasure he was giving me. Damn this feel's like heaven, I thought to myself while arching my back a bit so he can go deeper. I cummed for 2 minutes on his dick while he was still thrusting inside of me, his eyes were looked like the eyes of a predator...but I didn't mind being the prey for my master. "cum inside of me, master~" I said while pushing his head near to mine, "but you'll get pregnant if I shoot my seed in you," he said worriedly, "don't worry, I'll be on the pill as soon as I get home." " ok just promise me that," "I will," I said with a smirk. he soon cummed inside of me, he was letting it all out while kissing me passionately. He soon finished cumming into me, he got up and sat me down on his lap, he made me straddle on him while he moved my hips to stimulate me grinding against him. He gripped my ass tightly while I continued rubbing against his abdomen and his upper hips, "mmm Luka~" I moaned as he massaged my breasts, "Yes love?" he asked in a low voice looking at me, "you got some sweet moves on you," I said smirking at him, he had a pink tint on his face once I said that.

After 10 minutes of grinding on each other, we decided to take a break and get dressed. Once we got dressed back in our swimsuits we went in the water, in the water he took off my thong halfway down and started fingering me, I moaned in his chest as I cummed, he took his fingers out and cleaned them with the water and cupped my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, I melted into the kiss and we let go for air, "Let's go to your house, Luka! is anyone home by the way before we go?" I asked, "no one is home, ma belle, my mom is on vaycay and my sister is doing a sleepover with Rose!" "ok, that's good news! Let's go to your place now and let's take a round 2" I said with a wink. 

We got dressed and went to his place for round 2!

-End of this smut-

hope you liked it :)

I take requests so feel free to give me ideas on setting like where and what they do and give me ideas on what other miraculous ships I can write! ily my sweet readers! have a nice day or night!