~pool party~ marichat-

(I TAKE REQUESTS! SO DONT BE SHY TO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR SOME CHAPTERS!!)

-Marinettes POV-

I woke up in the morning, the annoying sun hitting my face. I was excited about today because it was Alya's 18th birthday! I made her the cutest dress that comes along with a hat, the dress was an ombre white to an orange to a red because since she is Rena Rouge I decided to use those colors! and the hat was white with some orange on the edge of it. I got out of bed, ate breakfast, took a shower, and got dressed in a light pink polka-dotted two-piece swim suite! "Tikki today is going to be a BLAST at the pool today! Alya is gonna be there and all of our other friends are coming!" I said while packing sunscreen and other belongings to go with the pool, "Even Adrien is gonna be there?", "no...sadly, his dad said he needed to stay home for the day because he has another stupid photoshoot like always on important days like these!" "oh well... maybe next time Marinette! maybe you can invite him to your birthday." Tikki said while eating a small piece of strawberry cake. "yeah maybe! but when I go to invite him I might speak gibberish and stumble over my words like I always do! even when I try to at least say hi to him." I said while putting on a dress over my swimsuit, "*giggles* you'll get there one day Mari, you'll get there one day." Tikki said teasingly. "yeah...maybe."

(Alya's dress that Mari made)

-time skip to the pool- Mari's POV-

I got to the pool at 2:30 pm I greeted Alya and said happy birthday and gave her a hug and her gift "Hey gurl! what took you 30 mins to get ready!?!!!" "sorry there was a bit of traffic on the road," I said in a sorta guilty voice to her, "Well ok...just don't be late for my 19th birthday next year, ok?????" "O-ok I will! oh..and uh-..... where is the bathroom by the way?"I asked trembling "It's right up ahead and take a left turn over there!" Alya said while pointing at a clubhouse that had a restroom "okay, merci beaucoup!" I said while running to the bathroom. "Marinette! why are you going to the restroom so early?!? you just CAME" Tikki said annoyed "I have my fucking period! so I need to switch from a maxi pad to a tampon that I have in my bag!" Tikki looked at me with an 'O ' expression on her face. Once I got to the bathroom I put on the tampon, and the restroom was fit for one person only and it had a window I heard a slight tap noise on the window...

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAT NOIR?!?!?!?!