Girl night! pt.1 -Alyanette-

A girl x girl chapter here! (Sorry for some late uploads ;-;)

-3rd person POV- 

"HAhaHAaaaAa" Alya yelled as coming out of a club with Marinette drunkenly, "GiRl...you WEre sO gOod at DANcing!" "Yeah! AlL tHE boYS anD GirLS WheRE OBBSESED wITh mE tonIGHT!" Marinette yelled back as spinning in some circles slowly, "You ShaKed tHAt asS Of yOurs LiKe WilD, MArI,". Alya and Mari had a personal girl's night for Marinette's 20th birthday. They drank and took some stuff like beer, margaritas, cocaine, tequila, and their most alcoholic favorite...polish vodka. They were dancing on tables shaking their asses and letting random people no matter if it was a boy or a girl, they let them slap their asses. Alya and Marinette started walking to Mari's house to chill and try to play a game to relax.

They soon arrived drunkenly at Marinette's house and walked upstairs to Marinette's room, trying not to trip. They stayed upstairs and relaxed as drinking some water to officially talk normally and not weirdly. 15 minutes passed and they were quite drunk but talked more straightly than 15 minutes ago, "Hey Marinette...wanna play something?" "Sure like *hiccup* what?" Marinette asked as turning to Alya, "Spin. the. bottle I would like to play," "Sure...but uhm *hiccup* with what people we *hiccup* have to play with," "Oh just us and some objects. we just place some things on the floor and whatever the bottle lands on we have to kiss and lick it," Alya said as getting up and grabbing a water bottle that Marinette had on her desk, "Ok then, since it's my birthday we try it! imma get the craziest things and we'll see what we kiss,".

Marinette had some things in her drawer... she took out a clean pad, a vibrator, a piece of some expired and old chocolate, a dildo, and a flavored condom because sometimes Marinette might wanna invite Adrien over to do a school 'project', "Ok gurl, we have everything!" Alya said as sitting on the floor, "Okie! now let's get into the action with this game,". "Just remember if the bottle lands on one of us, we just give a peck on the cheek and that's all" Alya stated as Marinette sat in front of her. Marinette spun the bottle first making it land on a vibrator she used not so long ago. Marinette grabbed it and examined it, "Ew- this thing still has some white sticky you know what from the last orgasm I had with this," "What- you know what... never mind. just kiss it and give it a lick, anyways it's your fluids!"

"Okay okay fine...I'll do that," Marinette kissed the vibrator and gave it a lick trying not to touch the cum from last time. Marinette turned on the vibrator for fun and started having a moment with it on her tongue, "girl...omg- get that thing outta there before you start having a deeper moment with it! look you're already drooling!" "Hehe, I just wanted to make you laugh!" Marinette said as cleaning up her spit that was dripping from her chin to her shirt. Alya spun the bottle next, making it land on the flavored condom, "Jeez girl! why do you have a flavored condom, Adrien or something?" "Yeah kinda..." "Well ok let me just lick it and see what a tastes like!". Alya opened the packet and licked the condom, "Soo...hows it tastes like?" "tastes like Uhm... a hint of cologne or something IDK..." Alya said as putting it on the floor, "how many colognes have you tasted anyways?" "None...just got me the feeling of it." 

"Weirdo" "OK just you spin the bottle,". Marinette spun it and it landed on Alya, "oh uh- ok just kiss me on the cheek, it will be fine," Alya said as leaning forward to Marinette. Their sweaty palms touched coincidentally and they blushed a crimson red, they leaned into each other more, making their lips touch their cheeks. Marinette got horny, 'shit- why am i getting wet?! Alya is my frikin friend!' Marinette thought to herself, "Woah Woah Woah...let me just make the first move now, Marinette," Alya said pushing Marinette going on top of her.

"A-Alya what is t-this?" Marinette asked trembling, "Shhh baby girl... I'm gonna make you enjoy your 20th birthday like crazy and you're never gonna regret me fucking you,"