Night at the bar 🌙-Adrien x Luka x Marinette

writing a threesome! hope you enjoy it, read up horny children!

And in this story, they are like 24 or 23 btw

-Lukas POV-

It was 9:00 PM, I was at the bar starting at the stripper in the bar, who was surprisingly Marinette. She was in red lingerie with black lacing, I didn't mind her being there...even though she was my ex and she was already dating Adrien for the past 3 years. Adrien stood in the bar also, looking at her, drinking some whisky as shoving money in her panties. I gulped down the rest of the 4th beer I had, I was getting sorta drunk but I took control of how I drank. Marinette soon got off the table and went with Adrien to a private VIP room, he told something to the bar attendant but I didn't get what he said.

Adrien closed the door behind him, I was curious about what it was...maybe he had to change Marinette, maybe clean her up since she was also drunk, or just gather up the money he had stuffed in her panties. I saw Alya drinking some red drink, I decided to go to walk up to her, "Hey, Alya! did you see Marinette right? going into the private VIP room with Adrien, right?" I asked as taking a seat next to her, "Oh hey, Luka!" Alya said as waving at me "So you're asking about Mari?" "Yes, I'm asking about Marinette," "Oh ok, and yes I did see her going into the VIP room, but I don't know what exactly though...I just offered to wait for her so I can take her and Adrien home, but I'm sure it will only take 15 mins or so," Alya said cleaning her glasses with a piece of cloth. I got up from the stool, "Ok thanks, Alya!" I said waving and walking away, "No probs, Luka!" Alya said as she was gonna continue finishing her drink.

I soon started walking to the VIP room, I heard some noises in there, 'maybe they are laughing and telling jokes' i thought to myself as opening the door, I walked in and saw nothing...until I heard something banging on the wall harshly, I proceeded to walk more to the right side of the room and close the door behind me quietly. I reached the right corner of the room and then I saw Marinette and Adrien fucking on a big sofa, "mmm~ Adrien harder!" I heard Marinette moan as I walked closer staring in disbelief. I was seeing them to the doggy pose which is a weird pose to be doing during sex. Marinette soon saw me and gasped enough to make Adrien turn back and see me standing there looking at them doing the nasty.

-Marinette's POV-

Adrien and I were fucking hardcore, his dick was inside my ass, I was holding on for dear life on a corner of the couch, and then.....I saw Luka. I gasped and Adrien heard me so he turned back and saw him too. I didn't know what to say at that moment, I was shocked and scared. I said the first thing that came up to my head was so stupid that I don't know why I said that. I said...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

"Care to join us, Luka?~" I asked panting and in a husky voice 

-Lukas POV-

"Care to join us, Luka?~" is what I heard from Marinette. I didn't know what to respond with and how to respond but that sentence turned me on, "Marinette...what?" Adrien said as slowly going out of her, "J-just let him join in, Adrien...". Adrien nodded and made a spot for me, I didn't know what to do at that point, all I did was take off my shirt. 

I took off my shirt and sat in the middle of them, Marinette kneeled down in between my legs and started taking off my pants and my boxers, "Are you ready?" She asked revealing my erect hard member, holding it in her hands, "y-yes Mari...I'm ready~" I said weakly