Girl night! pt.2 -Alyanette-

here is part 2 of Girl night an alyanette chapter. Enjoy!

-Marinette's POV-

Alya took the objects out of the box. She got the handcuffs and cuffed my wrists to the poles making my arms do an x type of shape, she then cuffed my ankles also with my legs open. She got a vibrator and put it inside my pussy and turned it to a 9 of level for vibration. She soon blind folded me and with the strap on dildo she started going in and out making me moan hard, "Ahhhhhhhh, AlYa KeeP GoiNG, dADDy" I said feeling vibrating in my pussy along with the dildo she was fucking me like a guy with, "Ahh~ Mari~ C-cum... i wanna see you cum~" Alya said as getting the dildo out if me.

"F-finger f-fuck me-e" I said as i made the bed shake a bit as moving my hips up and down. Alya put one finger inside of me and i squirted all around my thighs and her hand. She licked her hand and she licked my thighs cleaning up my juices i had spilled all over me, "You're so tasty, baby girl," Alya said, "Just continue to f-fuck me, Alya" I said. Alya spread my legs a bit more and continued to fuck me even harder with the dildo, all we could here at this point was our skin clapping against eachother as we moaned to eachother as we were both heated. I fondled with my breasts and nipples as Alya went out of me and got the handcuffs off of me and un-cuffed my ankles, "Get on your fours like a dog," I said as i nibbled on her ear, "And give me the strap on dildo also," I said.

Alya took of the dildo and gave it to me. I strapped it on myself and she got on her fours as her knees were on the mattress, "Thats a good girl~" i said in her ear. Alya moaned a bit, "Fuck me, Mari," she said as i adjusted the dildo to her pussy, "You ready?" I asked, Alya nodded and i started thrusting inside and out of her as she moaned and cummed all over her legs and the dildo.

10 minutes passed that i was fucking her pussy and then I slipped out of her and licked her thighs and pussy to collect all the cum from her oragasm she had, "That was fun right?" I asked as we layed on the bed, "Very..." Alya said. We snuggled together as she finger fucked me under the sheets as i massaged her breasts, "Good night, baby girl" Alya said, I smiled and kissed her with some tongue and i licked her bottom lip and said "goodnight, Bebe"

End of this smut!

This part was kinda short (sorry) but if you put it together with the pt.1 of this story it will be longer!

Thanks for reading! And have a nice day/night (and sorry for late uploads i just need to think of ideas for this book. And go to my profile and you would find a book called His lucky lady, its a Adrien Agreste x reader story im making, hope you read it)