Step bro...im stuck

Ahhh yes....so you can already tell by the title of this chapter, what the smut is about today 😔
(Dont worry. Marinette or Adrien WONT be blood related in ANY way. But they will be step-siblings)
Moving on....
TRAVIS SCOTT APOLOGY WITH TEARS AND EVERYTHING COMING SOON....
Anyways read on

Marinette's POV:

I lay on my bed bored and playing with my hair as i still cannot process that whatever happened just last week. The backstory is that my dad got into a car accident 2 years ago. 9 months later my mom met up with Gabriel Agreste. I honestly thought nothing would happen because that man was still into his wife even though shes long gone dead. A while after that, they announced themselves as "dating". I freaked out that time, knowing that my crush, Adrien Agreste, THEE ADRIEN AGRESTE SON OF GABRIEL AGRESTE WAS GOING TO BE MY STEP BROTHER. Well not fully yet my step bro. I totally thought my mom was gonna end relationships with Gabriel. But no. They just got married last week. Now Adrien IS my step brother.
(End of backstory and on to reality
I continued to lay in bed mesmerized that a whole rich ass wedding happened my mom and Gabriel went out to their honey moon somewhere in Chicago Illinois in the USA. I check my messages as my mom said to check the laundry and do it.
I did as i was told.

3rd person POV

Marinette went downstairs. She was wearing booty shorts and a over-sized T-shirt. As she walked down Adrien was watching TV but got interrupted as he stared at the shorts, admiring her slim legs and nice ass.
"Hey, dont get stuck in there!" He joked as leaning forward. Marinette turned back, "haha dont worry i wont! If i do just pull me out, haha" She joked flirtatious as she continued walking to the washing machine.

some time later, she was back upstairs reading a book until the washing machine alarm went off, letting Marinette know it was time to put the soggy clothes to dry. she went downstairs and started to take the wet clothes out and switching them to the drying machine. once she thought she was finished she had seen a sock tucked in at the very back so of course, she attempted to reach it. She had finally reached it until she remembered Adriens words: 'don't get stuck in there'. Bad choice and very stupidly, she decided to yell out these words...: "Heyyyy, step bro! in stuck!"

She giggled not expecting anything so she tried to wiggle out. Marinette was half way through until she felt a pair of strong manly hands grip on either side of her hips. Tightly, they held her still in place. Shock went through Marinette's body, "Hey- Adrien- I know you said you'll get me out but I think I wasn't fully serious about the whole 'stuck' situation, so can you let go please and i'd appreciate it beca-" She said mumbling through her words until Adrien shut her up, "Listen, darling. you asked for it. now you're gonna get it." Adrien said as he rubbed his rising dick on her ass. Those shorts she was wearing, really turned him on. Adrien continued to pull his seductive moves on her, still in the washing machine and pulled down her shorts and placed two fingers above her entrance. Slowly...he slipped them inside and kept an even pace. Marinette was nervous, 'that's my fucking step-brother! But also my first crush...we aren't blood related,"
Adrien quickened the fingering inside of her. Marinette was shaking like crazy. His fingers were so good on her.
Adrien then took out his fingers and went on his knees and licked a line between her folds. He sucked between and stuck his tongue between and started eating her out and moving his tongue like a cat lapping water, "mmmhmmm fuck," Adrien groaned as he slipped his hand under her shirt grabbing on her breasts.
His boner was unbearable. The pain. He couldn't resist. He was on his last fucking straw.
Adrien pulled his pants down, "the way it just teleported inside you 💀" (okay that was a joke 😭) he grabbed his cock and inserted the tip, "mmm is that good enough for you?" He asked Marinette, "Cant tell"
Pissed off, he pulled her hair and shoved it inside her. Fucking shit. She was destroyed, "AUHH FUCK!" She moaned, "big enough for you now?" Adrien asked thrusting inside, "Ah shit. Shut up and go faster this is amazing," Marinette said as she thrust her head back, making eye contact with Adrien.
Adrien just couldn't hold it anymore. He had to take her to the bedroom and make the bed fucking creak. He pulled out and carried her bridal style upstairs. He threw her on the bed and crawled along on the bed. On their knees, they made out aggressively with tongue. Adrien nibbled her neck leaving hickeys on her neck. He yanked off her shirt to reveal her perfectly round tits and he pulled off his shirt and boxers and once they were both naked he sucked on both tits leaving big spots. Moans, not words, moans filled the room. Both craving each other more and more. Adrien soon wrapped her legs around his waist and continued his act of thrusting into her pussy, "fuck you're hella tight"
He grabbed her hand and pressed it on the bed as he quickened the pace.
Both bodies moving in sync. Her hips bucked while his hips made movement giving pleasure. "I'm gonna finish-" he said.
5 lasts thrusts were put inside her and he pulled out and finished off on her chest. The two teens fell on the bed in exhaustion.
"That was Incredible...you're big" Marinette said, "fuck let's just make out" Adrien said.
They made out and fell asleep 😔

The next day in the morning their parents found them and got a divorce and happily ever after they started dating bc they weren't step siblings anymore.

Anyways that's the end. Have a nice day 😭😭🫶🏽🫶🏽