school

dawg school starts in like a day or two and i havent done the work n shi. these fatasses give thr worst shedules and i do not have one single class with my man or my bsf and they gave me one class with one of my friends. last year i had a huge ass problem with one of my teachers and that dude failed me by one point. all he needed to do was change that 1% and he admitted to the class he tired of us like that man wanted us to fail fr😭 he absolutely sucks big fat balls bro i saw him this summer and it completely ruined my week. and these stupid asses rlly thought is was so silly n funny to give me a class with him this year (.i didn't repeat his class btw) these dudes gave me study hall with that zesty cunt and he isnt even a study hall teacher and he moved a grade up so means i might have him next year. other kids literally got the best teacher for study hall and i am stuck with my shitty teacher from last year and im not gonna lie i seriously do not know who else is in that class like i saw everyones schedule's and nobody else got that black ass hoe. i literally sobbed and almost threw up when i saw my classes. i do not wanna see these fatass freaking cunts when i go back. these bitches are so annoying. if i ever see them ppl eating i will laugh cause they eat sm with their fat fuck white load asses like. UMMM..

the school budget is so freaking low they got OFFICE STAFF as teachers, meaning like even vice principal . this year cannot get any worse due to the fact a rlly nice teacher is moving to a diff state meaning we might have some annoying teacher.  sos like fr😭 and i gotta like be aware this year cause my grades went from up to down so i need tips on how to like get A's, B's, and C's. this school is acc like draining in a way idk if im dramatic but like bro everyones like "i better not see this" or "i better not see that", bitch i refuse to see the building but yk im like excited but that only lasts for the first two days then i js cant wait for the school year to be over. my fav school "subject" is lunch and dismissal if u were wondering🙏🏽 but this summer has gone by so damn fast like pls. these staff can suck my left toe like pls i got off the bus once and the annoying security saw my belly button and sent me to get a dress code. im literally gonna get gang banged for showing my belly button when she didn't even give a chance for me to pull my shirt down.

anyway tips here pls💋💋

UPDATE / EDIT‼️

YALL ION HAVE THAT ANNOYING TEACHER FOR MY STUDY HALL ANYMORE THEY CHANGED IT TO A NICE TEACHER I HAD 😻🙏🏽