Arc 21 Midgame

With the thoughts for who my knights could be in the back of my mind, I focused on my next attack. The engines were suspicious of Daniel for Scruffey's suicide, so I'd have to involve specifically the Army for this one. I had instructed them to tag messages in black spray paint around the island, not just the railway but in the towns and cities, to try and convince others to join our cause. The trucks, for the most part, were in support of our uprising, our revolution. That's just fine by me. Let the doubters suffer in silence, they'll regret their choices and see that I am right. Unexpectedly, some more teens had joined the ranks, Good. the more the merrier!

As for the Ballast Heist, the engines were left with too little to work with. Believing that I didn't work alone, that I was possibly a human, or possibly a piece of rolling stock. That last theory being the hardest to prove, seeing how there were so many of us. To my knowledge, they didn't think I had purposely caused the accident to seek out Scruffey. Mostly because I had befriended Edward.

I had dispatched orders to Wolf and Break to make all of our followers be as much a nuisance as possible. Biff and bash anyone and everyone, sing loud and long our songs of liberation, and crash any and all trains that opposes my, our rule.

A week or so after ordering a general mischief command, several engines were bumped off the rails including Bear, Percy, and Duck. All sent to the works to be mended, the railway was quickly running short on engines. 

Several Diesels were sent from the mainland to fill in the gaps where necessary, they too were targeted and crashed. All was going brilliantly.

It then hit me where to attack next. The NWR is mostly run by steam engines, destroy their main coal supply and their resources would be crippled. On top of that, with all of our attacks, people will be scared into not using the NWR for work and tourism, so the push for goods would skyrocket. Giving us all the privacy needed to bring about the end game. Tidmouth's yards was where the largest coaling plant for Sodor lay. As it supplied coal for the mainline engines. It would be a big risk striking at night as one could connect the fire at Callan to me or Daniel. One could also link a fire in general to the one at Callan. So I decided to split up the first act of endgame in two parts...