Chapter 1 the suprise i alert you on a change of charactors pespective.

Jasmines PoV
We live in a old medieval castle built of stone. It really is a pretty scene. Our stone castle has four towers surrounded by rolling hills and trees It's beautiful. In summer we have marquees up and my step mum puts on a fabulous summer fate. In winter it looks like a scene from a movie all covered in snow with warm log fires burning inside. Today I sit in my room gazing out the window at the garden. My room is cute the smallest in the house. A fire in the far left corner,big windows,small fitted wardrobe in the far right corner and my bed takes up most of the room. I don't have any electronics apart from my phone we have one TV downstairs in the lounge. My step mum believes that if you live in a old house you should live as if you were in that particular century. I disagree but we all go along with it it to keep her happy. She is my step mum but I call her mum just the same as I call my half brothers and sisters just brothers and sisters. I do not like my step mum, she does not like me so I return her cold feeling. I don't know why i just don't trust her. "FAMILY MEETING NOW,IN THE KITCHEN". My mum shouts. I throw my dressing gown over my tatty teddy pyjamas just in time to see my brothers and sisters run downstairs making a noise loud enough to be elephants. I happily skip downstairs after them, I turn left at the bottom and push the dark oak doors open to the kitchen. The kitchen is a very dark room, very big it still has the authentic cooker and work tables. "Morning" I say as I slide into the dark wooden chair. "Morning everyone"mum says smiling at us. Dad begins "Now we know it's the holidays and you want to lie in but your clever mother" he smiles affectionately touching her back "has managed to get all of you into a very prestigious summer camp called treetop kids. We would like you all to go so Erin,elektra,jasmine,Cameron and Scarlett will all be going-". "What about me" jack protests. "Let me finish" says dad glaring at jack. "As I was saying" dad continues "we think that it will be a great experience for all of you and we are sure you will have a super time and jack as he is too old to go will be staying with us in the amazing open lark hotel. However we will be leaving at 1:00 am tomorrow morning on a plane to get there on time, as the camp is in a remote island off the coast of America-". "A remote island" Erin howls shocked. "I was going to finish my outfit this holiday" she says. "Well I'm sorry but you'll have to finish it when you get back home" Mum apologises. "I was gonna meet up with ma friends" protests elektra and Cameron at the same time. "Sorry but your friends will have to wait" dad says getting a little angry I can tell, whenever he's angry his face literally turns into a tomato like it is now. To save further arguments I quickly intervene."I think it's a great idea" I say hopefully. "Well I'm glad one of you appreciates your mothers work. As for the rest of you your going like it or not"dad concludes. We all know we have to obey dad and automatically go upstairs to pack. Once in my room I pull out a old dusty leopard print suitcase from under my bed and start filling it. I fill it with all my summer clothes. "JASMINE CAN YOU HELP SCARLETT PACK PLEASE"mum yells up the stairs her mouth open so wide she looks like she's in shock. "COURSE MUM" I yell back but in a lighter tone. I joyfully walk into the room next door. My sisters room is one of the largest rooms in the house. There's a fireplace in the far left corner with a fire guard, a painted white wardrobe in the far left corner. Along the left side of the room is a white cabinet containing a mass array of toys. Her small single bed that has white and pink flowered covers on lies in the middle of her room. There is a bay window opposite her bed at the end of the room which let's a flood of golden sunshine through. The window has a sky blue seat next to it so you can sit and gaze out the window like you see the characters do out of downtown abbey. Scarlett at this moment has all the wardrobes open and is chucking both wolly jumpers and summer dresses into her purple and pink striped suitcase. "Hi Scarlett mum says you need help packing" I announce that I'm here to help. As soon as she sees me she comes bounding over in her frozen nightie and pink sparkly dressing gown and hugs me, I hold her there gently running my fingers over her silky beautiful red hair. She slowly, reluctantly moves back and says to me"mum told me I was packing all wrong"she states "You don't need any jumpers it's sunny in America. So let's put them back and swap them for more summery clothes"I say I head over to her wardrobe and pull out lots of summer dresses lightly fold them and put them in her suitcase. Lastly I pack her some designer sunglasses. "You need to get dressed and have some breakfast" I tut. "get dressed now and then I'll take you to breakfast"I say. Ok then"she replies. I put a nice warm outfit on her bed as I know it will be cold out especially at one in the morning on our way to the airport. I go to my room to get changed I put on jeans, t-shirt with a dolphin on the front, my trainers and finish of the look with my favourite blue converse all stars hoodie. I pull my dark hair tight into a high ponytail too get it out of the way. Satisfied I head out of my room back to my sisters when all of a sudden ... "BOOO" Cameron screams jumping out at me wearing all black. "AAAAAA" I scream shocked."Scared you didn't I" he states patting my back harder then normal people."O that was hilarious" he breaks into endless laughter and runs off "love you really sis" he tells me. He tells me to make sure I know he's just joking well he's that type a joker. I find Scarlett and gently taking her hand to help her downstairs. Once I've pushed open the dark oak doors to the kitchen she sits down at the small dark table. I don't even have to ask her I get her usual and place it in front of her. "Thank you"she says gratefully. Before I have time to reply my older sister elektra stumbles into the kitchen wearing her usual leggings black skull top and blue doc martins. "What do you think about this summer camp jasmine" she asks too polite for comfort. "why do you care your always mean to me"I reply. "Just forget it I was trying to be nice loser"she insults me. I don't care I get this a lot from Cameron and elektra. Whereas Erin is more of a best friend then a sister I like it that way we never fall out. Jack is like a second dad to me I can always turn to him he doesn't judge its wonderful everyone needs someone like him. Speak of the devil and he shall come sure enough he comes strolling in wearing dark jeans and a tight grey fitting t-shirt. "Hey sis-" he says looking at me smiling "hey Scarlett getting some breakfast can i join you"he asks me. "Yeah sure what will it be ahh granola" I say cheekily pouring it into a white bowl. "You know me to well" he smiles at me as I place it in front of him. I pop some toast in for me. After we've all eaten I clear away and Jack leaves. "Come on Scarlett let's watch a movie grab the popcorn" I say, we sit on the red sofa in front of a roaring log fire the only light in the lounge comes from two massive windows at both ends of the room at this moment we have the blinds shut letting in tiny pools of sunshine. We watch barbie I don't know which one I just watch it for her.