Chapter 16 A plan

Luke's PoV
Thursday I drift through school like a ghost. When I get home I run upstairs to my room and see one of my dads newspaper on my bed. I pick it up and skim through on the 7th page there is a picture of jasmine their school is advertising for a peernist. I can play pretty well I soon have a brilliant plan in my head.
Step one contact the school and agree to be their peernist for the show.
Step two book a plane to England.
Step three write a note for my parents and travel to England.
Step four book a hotel
Step five get in contact with jasmines family.
Step six play at the show surprise jasmine.
Step seven somehow move there.
Ok so a great plan except for step seven I need to do it for her. With a new found ambition I sneak into my parents room I don't believe it my dad left the code to the safe in his bedside drawer I take it and run downstairs to grab my phone. once down I grab my phone and call jasmines school. "Hello the grange senior school here how may I help you" a posh lady speaks on the other side of the phone. "I'd like to take position as your peernist for the show"I reply my nerves causing tight knots in my stomach. "Yes of course can you send me a sample piece of your work and we will get back to you as soon as possible my number is 017 8869 7654 send it to that thank you bye" she informs me. I take a recording from when I was younger and send it via text to her phone I leave my phones volume as high as it can go as I am expecting a call back. I log on on my laptop and type virgin airways in to google. I click on the official website and select book tickets I book a single adult ticket normal class to England leaving at 4:00 am tomorrow morning. I leave at this time because it's the closet available they have as I cannot stay here with these people who broke my heart in two. I start packing straight away I throw all my warm clothes in as i hear it is cold in England I throw some t-shirts in I can't be that cold. I grab my wallet and some sandwiches crisps fruit and chocolate from the kitchen I chuck this in my man bag for my hand luggage. Once I have had tea by tea I mean a slice of bread I bid mum and dad goodnight and go into my room. I write the letters for my parents it reads. Dear mum and dad I'm sorry that you cannot see how much jasmine means to me and I cannot simply move on when you took my phone away you broke my trust I wish you could see how much she means to me. I'm leaving for England by the time you read this I will be on a plane to England I will have my phone as I found the code to the safe in dads bedside drawer I love you this is goodbye
Luke xx
I set my alarm for 1:00 am that leaves me three hours to get to America off our island and get on the plane. This is a ridiculous plan the school hasn't even accepted me what if they don't like it this is the only plan I have and the only chance I have to see jasmine again I fall asleep with jasmines face playing on my mind. I get up turn my alarm off and look to my radiator I see my school uniform and feel a little guilty so I text my friend reading I left school I'm not coming back we'll stay in touch bye. I tap send and it's gone. I step to my wardrobe and pull on a black fitted t-shirt and jeans. I walk downstairs and get into my TVR and drive to the ocean then from there I take my boat to the shore of America I hire a taxi to take me and my luggage to the airport. I revive a text dread fills me up I might by from my parents ed the school. I pull out my phone anxious at what it will say. It reads Luke we are so sorry we never knew she meant that much to you we will miss you greatly and will get to England ASAP to make it up to you.
Love mum and dad xx
My guilt vanishes now I know that me and my parents are friends again. I head to the plane I sail through security and board a white metal plane I sit in my booked seat it is at the very back of the plane it is a blue fabric seat. I lean my head back and take a breather. "Prepare for takeoff" the captin says in his husky voice. I look at my watch its 4:00 the planes on time. I feel the plane speed up it gets faster and faster. My ears pop and I try to un pop them I pull out my suck sweets and eat them till we are in the air. I smile as I am 1 step closer to jasmine. Once I arrive in England I grab a taxi to my hotel but before i get on the taxi I see a piece of paper written on it in biro is a phone number with Erin written above. Erin I remember jasmines elder sister I grab it, get in the taxi and punch her number into my phone feeling like a idiot how can I pull this off its too late now it rings twice before someone picks it up. "Hello" a happy voice answers. "Uh hi is this Erin uh jasmines sister" I ask shaking. "Who wants to know" she replies "it's me like" I tell her. "OMG the Luke the one she's so upset about what are you doing calling me why haven't you texted jasmine you've really upset her what's going on" she hurts clearly I little angry. "I haven't text jasmine because my parents confiscated my phone and iPad but I have a plan its a surprise that I know will mean the world to jasmine I need your help please I'm going to surprise her as I will be the peernist at the dance performance" I say "o Luke that's great and we had no idea that your phone was confiscated of course I'll help how can I ?" Erin asks. "Well I have a hotel booked for one night so I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to let me stay at your house until I have a plan please" I ask. "Yeah of course get your butt to your hotel and get ready the shows tonight" she instructs me. "Course see you soon bye" I say and hang up. I reach the hotel book in and run upstairs to my room I am in such a rush. The room is small and the bed takes up most of the room there is a shower in the corner.