Home time

Jasmines PoV
"GIRLS UP, PACK YOUR THINGS" Sophie yells waking us up. We all get up. I start packing my things away folding t-shirts doing everything and anything to keep myself busy. Hiding my sadness at leaving Luke from the girls is the most important thing now. Once I am packed I say goodbye to the girls sadly and reassure them that I'll text them. Sophie hugs me goodbye "goodbye sweetheart hope you had a nice time" she wishes "I did it was really great thank you Sophie" I reassure her. I push open the door and close it behind me dragging my suitcase along the corridor to the room Scarlett stayed in. "I'm here to take Scarlett home" I announce. "Right SCARLETT TIME TO GO HOME" the lady shouts. "Yay hi sis"Scarlett greets me I say thank you to the lady and walk hand in hand with Scarlett back to the beach bar. "Hey kids lets get going dad announces at once. I load mine and Scarlett's suitcases into the speed boat it is the same as the one we traveled here in the only difference is this boat is a deep blue whereas the other one was brilliant white.all my siblings are already on the boat. I follow mum with dad behind me onto the boat and sit down. I'm sat at the edge next to jack waving goodbye to the island. As it fades into the sea.we all travel in silence. I sit next to Erin on the plane. "Hey you seem upset you know you can tell me"Erin says. I burst out crying as soon as she says that. "What's wrong" she asks me comfortingly. "Well I met this boy Luke and I'm never gonna see him again I love him" I tell her crying new tears. "Aaahhhh I'm sure you'll be fine just stay in contact"she says seeing his number in my shaking hands. Once we arrive back in the uk it's a long car journey then we reach home. Once inside I run up to my room in tears. I'll never see him again keeps playing on my mind. I snuggle under the covers of my bed and switch on the TV. I fall asleep in tears.