Chapter 10 Whishing on water

Jasmines PoV
I open my eyes to two curious faces, as soon as they know I'm awake their questions start. "How did it go?" "are you together?" "do you love him?" does he love you?" "will it last?" All these questions are thrown at me straight away. Just them asking about Luke makes the blush crawl back into my cheeks. "It when great, yes we are together, I do love him, he does love me back and yes it will last" I answer in one go. I heave a sigh making pippa and poppy laugh. "Does anyone know what we're doing today" I ask. "Nope" everyone replies. As if by magic Sophie comes in to our room. "Good morning girls today the activities are fresh lake swimming and later on we will have a swimming competition o yes also you will eat with the butterflies is everyone clear she explains. We all nod and get changed. I grab the only other swim wear I have it is a costume, it is pink fading into orange strapless and cut out at the sides. I pull some light coloured shorts with diamonds up my legs and grab my favourite summer top which is see through white with tiny straps. The others follow my idea and get changed.
Once we are all changed Sophie leads us outside and down a thin gravel path the sun is scorching surrounded by a light blue sky there is not a cloud in the sky. As we walk I look to Sophie who's quite far in front as I am at the back I see Luke talking to her . His eyes scan the crowd and light up when he sees me I smile he says something to Sophie and lightly jogs to me. Once he gets to me I am again overwhelmed by his amazing face body everything I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. "Hi jasmine" he greets me. "Hi Luke" i greet him back. I suddenly feel an urge to hug him a serious urge that won't go away. First I make sure nones looking before pulling him into a hug he wraps his arms round me pulling me closer so my head rests on his muscular chest this couldn't be better I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm in heaven. He runs his hand gently through my hair. We reluctantly pull away and walk hand in hand to the lake. "Right girls change over here" says Sophie pointing to the left. "And boys over there"says Sophie pointing to the right. I tun over the grass and pull my shorts and top off I toss my hair up and see Luke staring at me.its gives me a buzz to know he cares. Once we are all changed everyone stands in a line ready to jump in the fresh freezing lake water. I don't know why but I grab likes hand. "I can't do it alone" I whisper. "Together"he reassures me with a squeeze of my hand. "3 2 1 goooo" Sophie yells happily counting us down. I don't think I just jump actually higher than I thought I see a hummingbird hiding in the shrubbery flapping it wings up and down. I do not let go of Luke's hand I'm to scared to even try. I sneak a look at him to find his eyes are already on me. I smile and let the fear disappear as I lose myself in Luke's bright blue eyes.
Suddenly we are surrounded by freezing water. I open my eyes and see the bubbles fizz up around me. I pull out of the water my toes are numb the water is so cold. I realise I'm still holding Luke's hand "you ok" he asks me. "Yeah are you" I reply "yeah all good"he answers. Pippa and poppy come running over yelling "THAT WAS SOOO COOL" pippa approaches me. "Hey come on I'll race you to the other side" she screams in delight. Just like that me and pippa race. I feel the water swallowing me as my hands bat it away I know I will win I'm a mad swimmer it's the only sport I do except for dance I'm mad on both so I do a lot of it.
Luke's PoV
I watch her swim away and chase after her as her swimming costume is cut out at the sides I see some flowers tattooed growing up her side. On her delicate neck I see a heart and underneath some writing reading live laugh and love. I smile as I realise she isn't as goody goody as she seems that's good I like some rebel in a girl I smile in glee and splash after her. Once I catch her we head up and sit on the rocks over looking the lake. She sighs in content. "This is nice" she says. "Yeah it is and there's no one I'd rather spend it with" I reply."aaaaahhhhh" she says happily. "Umm" her voice hesitates. "Yes it is official we are together"I guess her question and answer. I pull her into a hug hoping she doesn't pull away. I feel bubbles of happiness in my head as she leans in closer and rests her head on my bare chest. I gently stroke her hair savouring the perfect moment.
Jasmines PoV
I cannot believe I am doing this. I hope he doesn't notice how i melt in his arms I feel so happy and bubbles of pure delight spread in my stomach I never want this to end he strokes my hair gently and it feels absolutely amazing And for the first time in a long time I completely relax. We get cut off by "GIRLS TIME TO GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS AND GETS CHANGED FOR DINNER THE BUTTERFLIES WILL BE WAITING" Sophie yells at us. I pull myself up. "When will I see you again" Luke asks me upset that I'm leaving. "I'm not sure I'm free on Friday if you are"I ask "course I am" he finishes happy we both jog back to the hotel I throw my shorts and top on Luke leaves his top off and enters in his swimwear. Once we are in he waves me goodbye. I have to resist the urge to run to him as I get in the elevator. Once I make it to my room I get changed and eat dinner with Erin.
The rest of the week passes as a blur because I haven't seen Luke all week. "It's the last day" I yawn and fall asleep.
Once I wake up I see pippas exchanging numbers and Poppy's crying in the corner she does not want to leave. Poppy sees me come in pulls me into a hug pippa sees and joins in "group hug" we all chant. "Jasmine will you Stay in touch"poppy and pippa say at once. "Course I will"I reply getting a black pen out of my draw. "Who wants it"I ask as they have numbers all over their arms. "I'll have it"poppy answers.i grab the pen and write my number on her wrist I try to be gentle but it is a bit hard to write in pen on someone's arm gently. Once I'm done she takes the pen off me and writes her number on my arm. "Phone me" when you get home tomorrow"she tells me. "Course" I reply reassuring her. I get dressed into my shorts and feather top that's cut out at the back and head downstairs to get breakfast. I order a full English that me poppy and pippa can all share. Once I'm back upstairs I enter my room and place the breakfast on the floor. Poppy pippa and I surround the breakfast we all dig in. Once we are finished we travel in the elevator together and head our separate ways when we reach the ground floor.