Chapter17 preparation

Luke's PoV
I grab a shower and get a text from the school saying I've been accepted for the performance gratitude surges through me they tell me to be there for 8 as it starts at 8. I get changed into my black suit and head downstairs excitement fizzing up in me. I see a small blue beetle car that beeps when I come out I automatically go to the window of the driver. "Hi there Luke you getting in I'm Erin" a girl says. "Yeah I guessed thanks so much for this" I thank her. "O my parents said its ok you can stay at our house" she says. "Great" I reply. "We're here Erin informs me as we pull up to the school. The school is all made of polished Quartz with lots of windows it is a very posh, expensive and modern school. I stare at it in amazement wondering how me an American boy in a posh school can really pull this off. No more time for thinking I say as I get out the car and through the window doors into the performance hall.
Jasmines PoV
I should have told my parents that I quit the show but it's too late now I just sit in the audience powerless as the first act comes on this act is quite boring just two small kids juggling. I get bored really quickly. My mind slowly wonders to Luke and what he's doing now is it sunny where he is is he busy or bored does he ever pause to think of me or is our relationship over in his mind does he even care anymore I wonder. I feel a surge of disappointment and I'm about to burst into tears so I hold the black armrests either side of the red seats. How could he do this to me he knew how much I cared I can't and won't believe he did this to us. I try to distract my mind by looking at the stage when I hear a harsh whisper I turn to the noise and I see miss Webb crouched on the purple carpet. She looks at me expectantly. "Sorry what did you say" I ask politely. "Jasmine the other dancers cancelled at the last minute and I am not just about to give up on the competition we are due to be on in 20 mins will you perform for us for me please jasmine we need you" miss Webb tells me convincingly. "Ok" I whisper shocked and startled by miss webbs request. As soon as I get up she grabs my hand and whizzes me down the audiences seating area next to the side of the stage pushes open a red door.