Chapter4 almost there

Jasmines PoV
Everyone sits in the shiny white limo as it soars past incredible blue skyscrapers and lots of cute old fashioned shops built with bricks. We stop at the tall traffic lights opposite a cathedral it's so beautiful the sun shines on the tall glass windows. We have been in the car for quite a long time I'm sat in-between Scarlett and Erin. Scarlett is getting a bit annoying as she keeps on asking mum how much longer till we get there. I'm not sure if Scarlett went to sleep on the plane. She must have because she is so lively, I can literally see waves of energy rolling of her as she bounces on her cream leather seat. "Scarlett please be quiet" dad says getting a little angry. "Here Scarlett play on the princess dress up game you downloaded on my phone" I offer passing her my silver diamond iPhone. "Thanks sis your the best" Scarlett says great fully. Dad quickly shoots me a grateful look, I smile implying glad I could help. Scarlett goes quiet engrossed in the game her little face lighting up with each new dress she finds in the princesses wardrobe. I slowly turn to look at Erin she's just sitting there with her back to me, her perfect figure looks really splendid in that purple dress with the thin black belt tied tightly round her waist. She's gazing out the window at the spectacular buildings. I wonder what she's thinking is she constantly worried that she has to look her best is she thinking about the plane is she upset about her fashion project...with Erin you never know. She made me see her a different way, today she made me realise that she can be scared and vulnerable. That she needs help and guidance just like the rest of us. I don't care I love her just as she is.
The scenery changes dramatically as we enter Florida. In Florida there's tall marble hotels really busy with so many cars it's like a motorway. "We're here" mum says, "everyone out" commands dad as the limo pulls up right next to the beach. As soon as I step out of the limo I feel a sudden rush of heat. We're here I tell myself, a big pleasurable smile growing on my face. We all walk to a slick white speed boat where a tall man with a medium build greets dad in a strong American accent. This man has a quiff of black hair sitting on his tanned head. I breathe a contented sigh taking in all the scenery. I take my shoes of so I can feel the sensation of the burning golden sand between my toes. There is a beach bar to the left of me selling ice cream to two little blonde twins that keep turning and smiling at their parents. All across the beach there are tanned people lying sunbathing on their multi coloured towels and young children playing in the sand. I chuckle as I see a small brown haired girl pour some sea water on to her unsuspecting siblings back who jumps in shock shaking like a shaggy dog. The sun smiling down on the golden sand the palm trees gently waving in the wind it looks like a dream. Jack leads us on the speed boat waving goodbye to the American man. The boat rocks gently over the crystal clear sea. I sit on the white seat in between jack and Scarlett. I gaze out into the gorgeous ocean which has the sun shining down on the ocean reflecting the suns golden rays of its beautiful aqua waves. Our small white speed boat crashes through the gentle ocean slicing the water apart causing a foamy trail behind us. We've been on the boat for a good half hour when... "jasmine look that's it" jack holds my shoulder pointing at a small tropical island. I raise my head to see it it's beautiful I can see a golden beach and a tropical forest it strangely reminds me of Madagascar when all the animals get stranded on the island that Island is the spitting image of this one.