-2-

George pov
—————-
The sound of beeping plays in my head as I'm waken up. I grab my phone, trying to remember setting an alarm.

I look at my phone screen. It's dark. The beeping is still ringing as I'm trying to find its source. Turning my head, I see an alarm clock flashing the numbers 1:30 pm. I guess it automatically goes off.

It takes me a while, but I finally figure out how to turn it off. I make my way to my luggage sitting on the floor. I figure I might as well get ready.

I unzip the blue suitcase and grab the ziplock bag. It's filled to the brim with stuff like toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and other self care items.

I pick it up and put it on the desk near the window. I reach further into the suitcase and start looking for clothes to wear.

I eventually pick out loose, black sweatpants that are fitted to my ankle at the bottom. Along with the sweatpants, I pick out a dark grey sweatshirt with the words "LakeCraft" printed on the back.

I change slowly, getting ready to explore the dorm.

I don't have school today, but I do want to meet people and unpack.

I throw my old clothes in the corner, since I don't have anywhere else to put them yet. I grab my ziplock bag and head to the bathrooms.

When I get there, there isn't as many people as I think. It's a pretty big bathroom, but there's only 2 stalls occupied.

I go to the mirror and pull out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I wet my toothbrush, put on the toothpaste, then wet it again before brushing my teeth.

After about 2 minutes of brushing, I set my toothbrush into the ziplock bag. I pick up the blue hairbrush and comb it through my hair.

I then run my hand under the faucet and flick it on my hair. "Good enough" I think to myself.

Walking out of the bathroom, with the bag in my hand, I look down the stairway and spy a group of guys walking up.

One has messy, brown hair. Looking down at his hands, I notice they're painted blue and black.  He also has a sweater on with the number 4 imbedded.

Another boy also had brown hair. It was more messy and unkept. He also had a slight beard and was wearing a hoodie. The hoodie was a dark orange with a panda in the top right.

Following him, a boy with dirty blonde hair follows. It was more of a darker brown, but it's still considered dirty blonde. He has eyes that are this really ugly yellow, but they're probably green. Looking back up at his hair, it's not super long, but it is grown out.

I stare for longer than I plan, and his eyes meet mine. Turning red, I look down at the bag in my hand as I go up the stairs to my dorm.

When I get to my dorm, I can still hear them chatting and laughing. I cant help but to miss my friends in London, but I do like it here.

I make my way to my phone charging on my bedside table. Right as I pick it up, a notification from Wilbur pops up.

"Hey George do you wanna hang out for a bit? I'm with Niki at the coffee shop.I have a question to ask you."

"Sure. Send me the address." I don't have much to do, so I choose to go. I'm also curious about the question he wants to ask. Grabbing my phone off the charger, I slip on my shoes and make my way out of the apartment.

The shop was luckily a walking distance. I make my way over to the shop in around 10 minutes. Wilbur is sitting at the curved booth near the window. The back of his head is facing me, and Niki is seated next to him.