-3-

Dream pov
———————
Sapnaps laughing as he leaves my dorm. After a couple of seconds, I hear talking outside my dorm.

I continue getting ready in my dorm. I spike my hand through my hair and put on my letterman jacket from last year.

I grab my keys, slinging them around, I make my way to my car. Sapnap and I make eye contact as I get into the car seat.

"So, same place as last year?" I ask
Sapnap nods his head in response.
"Dude, why are you so nervous about this?"
" It's Karl. I haven't seen him since he broke up with his ex last year." I frown. I feel bad for him, but he'll be ok.

I drive over to the meeting. It's not a super long drive, but it does take around 10 minutes. We get to the place and walk in. It starts off like every other year. The couch waits until everyone is there, and then waits 30 minutes to start announcing. It starts off with Piglins. I get announced first, since I was team captain last year. 

As I'm going up, I kiss Fundy's cheek. We've always been the main ship of the school. Everyone thinks we go good together. I make my way over to the "Piglin's side."  A bunch of other people are being announced, and I just sit and stare. Karl, Sapnap, and a few others make their way over to the Piglins side.

I watch as a guy about me and Sapnap's age get called out. His name is George. I'm guessing he's a transfer student, because he makes his way over to the Blaze's side. There's something about him that's so special. I ignore the feeling that's rising in me. I'm only feeling this way because he was the boy Karl, Sapnap, and I saw earlier. I watch as Fundy makes his way over to me.

Fundy and I talk for a while before he decides he's going to get more punch. I look over at George, and to my surprise, he locks eyes with me. I quickly look away. I feel my cheeks heat up as I grow more and more embarrassed. I quickly look back at him again, but he doesn't return the glance.

I was making a big deal of this all. After all, I do have a very loving boyfriend. While sighing, I walk over to Sapnap and listen in to Karl and his conversation. They're not talking about interesting stuff. It's mainly about the new dorms we got. My eyes travel to the floor, and I'm no longer paying attention to their conversation.

I zone out, not really thinking about anything. After a while, I look up and see the party is finally over, and everyone is grabbing their stuff. I look up and quickly ask Sapnap if we can leave. He nods his head, and with that I take a grip on his arm, and yank him down to the car. 

We reach the car and I grab my lanyard with my key out of my pocket. I put the key in the latch of the driver side door. It unlocks, and I slide into the seat. Sapnap is sat beside me in the passengers seat. He's leaning facing out his window.

I turn on the radio, and it's playing "I hear a symphony" I turn it up as soon as I see the name. I'm bopping my head to the beat of the song as Sapnap looks over. He looks at me for a bit before speaking. "What are you doing?" I laugh and explain that I'm just feeling the music. 

He starts to talk about Karl as I try to listen to him and the music. It's basic stuff, like what they talked about. I didn't pay much attention until a familiar name came into the conversation. "Since there are so many kids attending the school, they're combining dorms. I heard George was talking about asking someone random to bunk with him!" He explains how the school is having 2 guys in each junior dorm. I zone out thinking about the possibilities.

I stop him mid sentence. "Dude, we so need to room together!" He smiles weakly at me. "Sorry dude, Karl and I already put our names in to bunk with each other." He pauses for a bit. "You could bunk with Fundy! Just try not to make too much noise." He winks at me as I gag. "Bro, you're so nasty!" I laugh mid-sentence. "Don't act like i've never heard it before!" He replies. I take the key out of the engine as we walk up the stairs to our dorms. In front of us is the boy I locked eyes with earlier. 

"Hey Sapnap, how much do you know about George?" He looks at me. He's clearly confused. "Well, he's a transfer student. He also is good friends with Karl. If you wanna know more, I suggest asking Karl." 

Instead of getting ready for bed, I fall onto the bed, spreading my limbs out. I flick off my shoes and pull the covers over my body. I could already feel all my energy leave my body as I fell asleep.

Author's Note

-------------------------

Sorry I didn't update lol. I'm grounded and just got my computer back.

Also, PLEASE KEEP IGNORING HOW BAD MY PUNCTUATION IS!!!!!

<3