-12-

Vote please :)))

DREAM!!! Pov:
————————
cw/tw: mentions of weed.

It's Sunday morning, and there's a party tonight. I'm in the bathroom as Quackity announces it.

He usually would get ready at his house, but he's at the school just to tell us. Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sapnap, Eret, Techno, Bad, and George are all in the bathroom.

He said more people will be there, but he wanted to tell us first. Right now, everyones laughing, and singing along to "I Wanna See Some Ass" by Jack Harlow.

I'm lightly jumping and lip syncing to the song while combing through my hair. Everyone else is mostly sitting on the counter talking to each other.

All the sudden, someone's phone goes off, and I look over to see George pick up his phone. I listen as he says stuff like "yea, yup, what time?", then he sets his phone down on the counter behind him.

"Quackity, can my friend come?" George asks.

Hopefully it's not Dakota, I think to myself.

"We're going to hang out today, but she wants to come to the party as well. Is that chill with you?" George continues asking

Quackitys nods his head yes, since he's still lip syncing along to the song with everyone else.

The playlists of songs goes on shuffle for the rest of the time I'm in the bathroom.

I really wonder what George is doing with her though.

I'm now in my dorm, dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. The tv is playing some game show, but I'm at my pc playing a hardcore survival world on minecraft with Sapnap.

About 3 hours later, at 3pm, I fall into lava with my diamond armor from Sapnap pushing me, and Sapnap falls down into a ravine. We laugh at each other dying, and decide to get off for the day, so I lay in my bed, waiting for the party to get started.

I have around 2 hours to chill before I wanna get ready, so I spent it on tiktok til it was ready to get ready.

As I head to bathroom to get ready, Karl and a couple other boys rush past me into the bathroom. I laugh as I go in after them.

I open my box on the wall, and grab almost everything in it. I make my way over to the counter, leaning on it with one hand. I'm using my other hand to run my fingers through my hair.

I brush my teeth, wet my hair, blow dry my hair, fix my hair, and repeat over and over til I'm bored of it.

I decide to go to Quackitys house early. As I walk in, Quackity greets me by high fiving me, and asking me to help him with the drinks and snacks.

I walk through the kitchen and over to the living room to sit on the couch, but hear the doorbell ring, and groan as Quackity makes me go get it.

I open the door, and greet some stranger i've never seen before, and make my way back to the couch. I'll just make them open the door from now on.

I spend the next hour scrolling through twitter, instagram, and tiktok waiting for Sapnap to get here.

The house is big. It has 3 stories, and a huge backyard. Even though the house is big, it's filled with people. I have to dodge and duck just to get a drink from the kitchen right by the couch.

As i'm walking back to the couch, swishing my drink in the cup, I hear Karl call my name.

"Hey, Dream! Sapnap, Quackity, and I are going to the woods! They wanted to invite you, but we couldn't find you! Wanna come with us?"  Karl asks.