-8-

George pov
———————-

I'm still mad at Dream. He still hasn't apologized, and It's been 2 days since. I understand he may be busy, but too busy to apologize?

Ive been hanging out at Quackity's house still. It's Saturday, and I have nothing to do.

Quackity is getting ready to go out, and he told me to get ready as well.

I don't want to, but I get out of bed, and make my way to the vanity with my suitcase by it.

I sit in the small spinny chair, and grab my hair brush from my bag. I brush through my hair while humming a song I heard on TikTok.

I'm slipping on my shoes, and leave my room. I walk to Quackity's room, and can hear him on the phone.

He's talking to a girl. I know this because it's on speaker.

"Dude, don't worry, he'll love you. I feel like George is into girl like you. You look just like the girl version of the guy he had a thing for."

Quackity laughs as he finishes talking.

My heart drops at the mention of Dream, but I can't zone out. I want to know who this girl is.

"Thank god. I was lowkey stalking him on instagram, and George looks so cute. I'm excited."

She pauses before continuing to speak. Sighing, she talks again.

"Listen man, I have to finish my makeup, but i'll see you soon."

They say their goodbyes and hang up. I walk to the doorframe and put my arm over my head, leaning on the doorframe. I knock on the doorframe.

"Quackity? Who was that?"

He looks at me and his eyes widen.

"Dude, you look so good. Why don't you dress like this more often?"

I look down at what i'm wearing. It's what I used to wear before football. Black nirvana t-shirt with a lighter black pair of jeans. The jeans have several decent sized rips in them. To finish the look I have a chain necklace on.

I laugh as I finally respond.

"I don't know. I guess I just stopped dressing up when football happened." I look down at my feet.

I forget what I was doing in his room, until he tells me.

"Oh yea, we're going out with some girls soon. Remind me that we have practice at 8 though. He's smiling.

We finally finish what we're doing, and get in the car to go to this arcade/roller rink.

——————————

We're getting back in the car after spending time with the girls, and all I can say is wow.

"George, what's your secret?" I'm really confused on what he means, so I furrow my eyebrows. "They were all over you!"

I chuckle and respond to his comment. "Honestly, I didn't notice."

He stops the conversation, and drives us home.

When Quackity said that the girl he was talking to looks like Dream, he meant it. Her eyes were beautiful, but not as breathtaking as Dreams. Her hair was a dark, dirty blonde, and was slightly wavy. Her smile could knock me out. It was perfect.

I stuck by her most of the time. When Quackity, the girls, and I got pizza, I sat by her. We shared a water, and even did the Lady and The Tramp spaghetti scene, but with breadsticks.

It was romantic, and I enjoyed it, but only because she reminded me of Dream. If she was like the other girls, I wouldn't have even payed her any mind.

We finished off the night by roller skating. I was faced backwards with her in front of me. We were holding hands and lip-syncing the songs played. The disco lights helped set the mood.

As I walked her to her car, we shared a kiss. Then, I waited for Quackity at his car. He was busy with a girl in the bathroom, doing who knows what.

He came out with bruises on his neck, and my eyes were as wide as they could be.

Before I know it, we're already "home". I figured that I would go to the dorms tonight, just to talk to some of the football players after their practice.

Quackity is finished getting ready for the practice, and drives me to the dorms. He walks the opposite way of me to the fields, and I watch as multiple guys exit the dorms in their jerseys.

I go around them, ignoring Dreams eyes on me. I smile as he walks past. Even though it's barely 8, I'm going to sleep. Who cares if I miss practice, I've missed practice before.

Dream Pov:
———————-

Starting my day, I already feel refreshed. I drank water before I went to sleep, so I would feel more hydrated.

I open my door, and I'm walking to the bathrooms. I brush my teeth, and comb my hair, and leave to go to my dorm.

I've been so lonely ever since George stopped hanging out with me. I haven't known what to do.

At this point, I've been awake for 3 hours, and have only watched tiktok.

I put my phone down, and lay grab the football by me. I'm in my bed, back facing down.  I'm doing the classical football thing. Throwing it up, and watching it fall back down into my hands.

————————-

I'm in the bathroom, laughing with the guys on my team. We're all dressed and ready for practice.

We leave in a group, and walk out the doors. I'm surprised George isn't here, because Karl texted the groupchat "Meet in the bathroom
before practice :)!"

To my surprise, he's walking in the building, and dang, he looks so good. He's wearing an all black outfit, and chains on his neck. If only we were friends again. I would pull the chain on his neck, so he's right in my face.

Practice goes swiftly, George still isn't here, and I hear coach talk about it.

"He's gonna be kicked off if he isn't here next time."

The other coach responds.

"But, he's too good to just kick off."

"Fine, he's water-boy starting now."

The other coach nods, and I continue doing grape vines across the fields.

Warm-ups are harder than usual, as we do the newer stuff all-together. We practice throwing, and a few people drop the ball, earning them 5 laps per drop.

It's finally over, and we're all dripping in sweat. We head to the showers, and I can see George leaving the bathroom to go to his room.

There's 2 different ways to get to his room. You can go left from the bathrooms, or right. He went to his right. We were coming from the left.

I take a shower, and make sure to brush through my hair.

I'm pretty tired, so by the time I get to my dorm, I'm already falling asleep. My phones plugged in, and I fall asleep. Hopefully, George won't miss the game tomorrow.

Authors Notes
————————-
- Georges outfit is "cool" because i was listening to chase atlantic 😭
- Sorry for such a late update :(. I kept getting logged out of my account.
- Hopefully everything is spelled correct, because I don't wanna reread this because it's like 4 am...