-18-

George Pov:
———————

I start off the day with my phone still in my bed. I guess I forgot to plug it in last night.

The feral boys and I are hanging out today. If you didn't know the feral boys are Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, and me.

We came up with the name when Quackity said we were Will Ferrell's boys. We just changed the spelling up.

I pack my bag, change clothes, and sit around playing minecraft until the clock hits 12pm.

I get up, turn off my computer, and then grab my book bag. I sling it over my shoulder as I rush down the stairs.

As I get outside, Dream rolls down his car window, revealing him smiling wide.

I hop in the car, and I'm greeted by Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap. I turn around to see them in the back of the car.

"I saved the front seat for you. I knew you would wanna sit by me." Dream winks at me, and stops talking.

I laugh, and turn up the car radio. When we finally get to Quackity's party house, I get out of the car, and run into the house as fast as I can.

It's been 3 minutes, when Dream finally comes through the door. He has 2 containers of soda in his hands.

He sits them down on the counter, and falls next to me on the couch. He then grabs me by the waist, and starts shaking me. I laugh, and laugh harder as he starts to tickle me.

Finally, Sapnap walks in, and breaks us up.

"Ok, lovebirds. Break it up."

My eyes widen as Dream replies.

"Sapnap! We aren't lovebirds, yet."

I smack his arm in a joking manor, as he replies. Dream laughs, and gets up to grab the drinks. He sits them down on the countertop, and sits on the countertop with them.

He's swinging his legs when Karl comes around the corner. Dream kicks him, and laughs while apologizing. I'm laughing watching everything happen.

When everything's inside, We each pick up 2 things, and head outside.

There's a small river by Quackitys house, and we decided to hang out around there.

Sitting down, Dream begs for me to sit by him, and I finally cave in.

I've sat down by him, and I'm drinking a Coke while Karl tells a story. As Karl finishes up explaining, I feel a hand snake around my waist.

I shriek quietly as Dream picks me up, placing me in his lap. Everyone else is teasing us, and I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

After a couple seconds, I finally stop laughing, and remove my hands from my face.

As I look up, Dream is still looking at me. I look away as fast as I can, and try to listen in to Quackity's story.

"You should have heard his scream. It was like 5x louder than when Dream picked up George." 

Quackity makes eye contact with me.

"Speaking of that, Why are you still in his lap?"

My eyes widen, and I start to shift off his lap. I feel his hands, once again, press against my waist, and pull me back onto his lap.

He whispers a quick "not so soon."

Everyones laughing, and I look up to see Dream staring straight ahead at Quackity, instead of me.