Chapter 37ish (Masky Romance 3)

Masky had his hands over your eyes so you couldn't see anything, as the two of you walked towards who knows where you were anxious, Masky said he had a surprise in store for you.

He removed his hands, and all of the creepypastas except the ones with Hoodie were there wearing the silliest birthday hats.
"Surprise." Masky said quietly and the rest followed with an even louder happy birthday.
Your eyes went wide, you had been so caught up in your feelings you completely forgot it was your birthday!.

You opened Masky's first, it was a ring.
"O-oh a ring?. Thank you Masky....does this ring come with a special meaning?."
All of the creepypastas were staring at you some confused and some knowing exactly what you meant by that question. There was no way this was a promise ring or an engagement ring right?. You weren't officially his girlfriend still.

Masky's eyes widened.
"Oh no, nothing like that (y/n)...just put it on....please?."
"Okay." You said.
"It's supposed to protect you from evil forces....I couldn't save my last girl but I'll try my best to keep you save (y/n)."

Your ring started glowing a bright shiny red, Masky said that was normal but what he didn't tell you was that it only shined like that when you had strong feelings for someone, you couldn't deny your feelings with that ring on and this just confirmed you really did like him, he needed to know if your feelings for Hoodie would arise when he came back.