Chapter 31

You gasped in shock as you watched the scene in front of you being displayed.
*Maskys been engaged???* You thought as you continued to watch.
The current Masky was shaking, trembling, a water droplet poured out from underneath his mask.
You immediately hugged him preparing yourself for the horror that was about to be revealed, the horror of what happened to this sweet woman.
The woman Rosetta looked so happy, her hands covering her mouth as Masky got down on one knee and proposed. She hugged him shortly after ruining his hoodie from her washed up makeup, mascara running down her face, her eye liner smeared.
Masky wiped the happy teared mess away and kissed her over and over again, such gentle kisses this made you feel somewhat sad...they looked so in love.
Then a bad aura dropped to your stomach, the bad thing was about to happen.
The memory faded away, a dark red color surrounding it now, you could faintly see what was happening, it must have been Masky still trying to hide what was coming he was in his mind but he could still partly control it.
Slender man used tentacles and grabbed Masky boasting him into the air distracting him the Memory continued.
Rosetta was now on the ground, it was snowing.
Her skin paled, her fingertips turning blue, her lips an even darker blue, her eyes glossy from the tears.
Masky held a hand over her heart and the other on her cheek, closing in he kissed her forehead.
"Rosetta I'm so sorry- this is all my fault- I promise I'll get you back somehow. I can't loose you."
Rosetta looked up with a sad, defeated, and accepted look.
"It's okay my love, I'll always be with you, never blame yourself for this, Never."
With that a breath escaped from her lips, the last bit of air flowed into the air, leaving Rosetta a lifeless corpse.