What Happened To Maskys Ex Fiance

It was winter.
The air was as chilly as it could get, the trees were dead and the flowers wouldn't be back till spring and that's what Rosetta liked, she would wait all year and jump with joy once it got cold.
Nobody understood her...nobody except her beloved Masky of course.

They had been together for a few years now and she was waiting at any moment for him to propose but what she didn't know was that soon after....moments after she was gonna die and her beloved would have to find a new love all over again.

Masky got scared just like he did when with (y/n) which is you.

Masky wanted to propose to Rosetta but be let his insecurities get the best of him, he took a ring from zalgo, he stole a ring when in battle one night and when zalgo found out he was not happy about it...not happy at all....

Zalgo had put a curse on Rosetta and nobody until it was too late and unfortunately Masky had to be the one to witness her downfall, he watched as the demons tried to take over, trying to consume her make her a monster, Rosetta handed him her weapon nearly on the verge of tears.

"Do it my love."
She said with pain in her voice.
Masky disobeyed.
"N-no, I cant loose you were supposed to get married, I'm so sorry- this is all my fault- if I hadn't have been stupid and just bought a ring we would be okay right now-."

Rosetta didn't have time to talk much after that- she grabbed Masky's hand making the decision herself, instead of hurting her she used all the power she had left, draining all the energy she had and she fought that demon but it drained her from the inside out.

She laid in the snow, it slowly turning red, taking her last breathe as Masky watched.

Hoodie soon joining after.