Chapter 30

As the four of you walked around what around what appeared to be Masky's mind you couldn't help but notice that he looked a bit uneasy, the further you got, the more uncomfortable he was....you felt so bad for him. Whatever he didn't want to re-live must've been pretty bad.
Putting a hand on his shoulder he shivered. His eyes widened. "Masky are you okay?. If it's that bad- we could just stay here and let Hoodie and Slender go?."
Before Masky could answer a loud metal clanging screeched across the floor you looked up to see a rustic, abandoned door being slid open, an eerie red color emerged, thick yet runny. It made you sick to your stomach, The look of horror stained his face staring at the red ooze, you took your hand away in fear that the worst was about to happen.
That you really would see Masky in a different light after this, you just hoped it wasn't for the worst like he'd thought.
"It's time." Slender said as he directed for Masky to go through first.
You were the last to go in, letting Hoodie go ahead worried that something bad might happen and you weren't trained to fight like they were, if something were to pop out you would die. Mind or not.
As you stepped through the door the red seemed to disappear, you heard laughter, a laughter that sounded sweet, happy, innocent.
A deeper voice emerged, it was Masky's.
You looked over to the woman full of laughter, she was beautiful. Red hair as bright as a rose.
Her eyes were even more mesmerizing.
Her laughter made your stomach drop, something wasn't right.
"My love you always know just what to say."
She said as she gave a peck to Masky's cheek making him blush something fierce.
"Anything for you my sweet Rosetta."
You looked over to the current Masky and he looked so heartbroken it was obvious him and this woman had something special, something that he clearly was still getting over.
Another memory flashed before your eyes
It was Masky holding a black box, he opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring.
You gasped.