Hoodie's Ending

While Masky was taking to Rosetta, he saw this as his opportunity to try and propose to you....Yeah you had a lot to work on, and he probably couldn't fully trust you for a while but he was willing to work on your relationship and to someday soon have a wedding with you.

(Y/n) can I talk to you in private please?."
You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Um...sure? But where? It's not really private here right now?."
Hoodie grabbed your hand.
"I know we're going somewhere special, somewhere we've been before."
Hoodie took you to the garden you had your first date at, you smiled in awe.

"Aw, you brought me to the garden again, what did you want to talk about Hoodie?."
Hoodie sat you down on a row of built in blocks.
"I know we have a lot to figure out (y/n)....and I know my heart has been hurting for you and Masky have been having a secret romance behind my back...and I know I was a jerk- but (y/n) it's not easy loving someone who goes back and forth between two peoples hearts...I hate being away from you, and in this long and agonizing trip....I realized I really really love you, and I would love it to just be me and you, and I would love to have a wedding and we can get whatever flowers you want!. And maybe we could have children someday?."

You were shocked.
You knew you needed to talk to Hoodie but you didn't think all of these hidden emotions would pop up and confuse you even more.
"What I'm saying is (y/n) will you marry me?."
"I-...we can give it a try...so yes...and let's do it right this time." You said smiling.