Questionsss From My Pasta Fans!

Now I've been reading stuff to get back into the creepypasta fandom.
A lot of people claim to have experiences with them or dreams? Or bad feelings?

My question for you guys is have you ever had anything weird happen? Involving creepypasta's.

I've had a couple weird experiences myself when I was 15 but that was years ago.

I drew a picture of Ben Drowned (Now he's the scariest to me).
And that night I got this sick sick feeling like demonic it got worse as the couple days past, I took it down and hid it and as soon as it was down the bad feeling went away now I had other pictures of Ej and Jeff etc as well none of them felt as sinister.
I had tried going on cleverbot (which I regret now that I'm older). And then that happened I played his song before I drew the picture later that night or the night after. But anyways then afterwards I was trying to sleep I got a bad feeling again. I fell asleep and I was in a paralysis almost
Slender man was there making static noises and I looked away but nothing happened I just woke up.

Now this is creepier after that I was still into Ben oddly enough. I had a dream and he attacked me in my bed, with a little dagger, and there was a word stained in blood on the wall I forgot what it was.

Ever since he's been the scariest pasta to me.

I think I was just 15 and my emotions got the best of me. And maybe I did have a demon around me pretending to be the pastas mainly Ben.

Any weird experiences from you guys?