Chapter 5 - The Class Announcement

VANESSA POV

Ten minutes top we reached Roundhay School parking lot since its closer to our Kingdom. I'm on my 12th grade with Sophia and her Aunt is also a professor there. Soon we are inside the classroom and sat on our chairs.

"Morning class! Take your seats please." Mrs. Payne came in.

Her eyes found ours and she smiled knowing Sophia and I never get late. Aside from she's Sophia's relative she will tell our parents about our performance especially tardiness.

"Bennett?" She starts the roll call.

"Here!" I acknowledged myself.

She went on with her attendance sheet until she called a certain name. In time he appeared on the doorway almost panting. He looks mouth-watering in his white shirt with leather jacket and denim jeans. He met my blue eyes with his green eyes and winked at me. If I didn't know him any better I will fall for that. He is the school heartthrob as they called it but for me his just plain and arrogant.

"Here Mrs. Payne!" He was panting.

Mrs Payne gave him fair warning. He apologized and sat behind me.

'Stop purring Rein!' I command my wolf.

'I can't help it. He is definitely a hot shot.' She admitted.

"Stop thinking about me Jasmine." His breath was close to my ear. That nerve!

"Keep dreaming Irvine and don't call me by my middle name." I pretended annoyed but I swear I'm blushing.

'But you like how he said your name.' Reign butted in.

'Fine I do but will you please cut it out.' I mentally rolled my eyes. 'I don't understand why you dislike him he seems nice.' She defended him really.

'Just forget it and let me focus on my class.' I blocked her.

I didn't notice Mrs. Payne was already done with the attendance. She announced the birthday celebrants and I was included on it.

'Maybe Anthony is our mate. What do you think?' Reign consulted my opinion.

'How about Edison?' I argued and she groaned.

'Who do you preferred to be our mate an arrogant but totally hot guy or an intelligent but obsessed guy?' Rein made me silent.

'I...' I can tell my wolf is smirking at me.

'Thought so too.' She blocked me out. What a nice wolf!

I decided to forget about our ridiculous chat and listened to Mrs. Payne. She is discussing something about the fair and I was lost.

"Is there any specific theme for each fair Mrs. Payne?" I paid attention this time.

"It will be summer with different booths." She pitched in while everyone cheered.

"Who will be the Fair Committee?" Edison inquired

Mrs. Payne assigned me, Anthony and him. I just listened while scribbling on my planner. After our homeroom Edison talked to me about the fair I wanted Anthony's idea too but he left just before I had the chance. I don't know if I heard him growled but I'm sure I did.

"Vanessa are you listening?" Edison shook me lightly.

"Yeah I'm okay sorry so what was your idea again?" I fetched the notes in my bag.

"I was thinking of fun games like shooting, tin can alley, tug of war..." He keeps on going but my thought is with Anthony.

"That's great help anyway let's talk about it later. I need to go to my next class." I gathered my things.

I decided to search for Anthony and saw him at the field. I'm about to call him when a girl marched towards him. I stayed a little longer and saw him kissed the girl's forehead with so much love.

'Maybe it's his mate.' Reign upset tone.

'That means Edison is probably be our mate.' I conclude.

I don't know why I felt upset about it because I don't like Anthony right. Just before they see me I rushed inside the building and proceed to my class.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine