Chapter 16 - The Weekend Training

VANESSA POV

Weekend starts and I know its training time so I get up and showered. After my morning routines I dressed up and went to the garden.

'Ready to run Rein?' My voice filled with excitement.

'Oh yes!! I'm glad the school is over for this week.' She howled.

'Yeah I missed running let's go to the stream.' I shifted on my wolf form.

The stream is located inside the deep forest. I shifted to my human form and practiced my wind bending. I keep on trying but my mind is somewhere else.

"Training without focus will not get you anywhere Princess." Michael appeared behind the trees.

"I know you're watching me but can you please stop sprouting like a mushroom. You will give me heart attack." I held my chest.

"For a Pura Lupus you sure are a nervous person." He chuckled.

"And for a Guardian you sure are the meanest one." I stuck my tongue out.

We spend moment of silence until I opened up about my half-brother.

"Michael, how do you feel about Garret?" I sat on the grass.

"Where is this sudden question coming Princess?" He copied my action.

"Rein felt weird around him and I think even Sophia got bad vibes." I sighed.

"To be honest we have the same feelings there is something about him I can't describe." His voice laced with sincerity.

"Do you think it's because he is a half witch?" I inquired more.

"Could be Princess that's why I want you to trust your wolf more than anybody else." He advised me.

"I will thanks Michael." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"If only I met my mate this will be easy for me to protect you. She is the only one that can help my powers to be a great Guardian." He stares at the clearing.

"You already have your healing ability is there any more skills you can do?" I creased my eyebrows.

"Yes my clairvoyance will be enhanced but for now it's all intuition." He gave out.

"I hope you find her soon Michael." I squeezed his hand.

"Thank you Princess.  We better head back to the Kingdom before a search party happens." He stands up.

"Aren't we going to train more today?" I wondered.

"Nah I can see you haven't got a nice rest and I can feel you're not in good condition. We will just do it tomorrow. Come along now Princess." He offered his hand and I held it.

On our way back to the Palace I felt a sharp pain in my head and my vision starts to fade. All I remember was Michael caught me before I reached the ground. When I woke up I'm already inside my bedroom while my parents are sitting on the chair.

"She is waking up your Highness." I heard Michael's voice.

"Baby girl, are you okay? How do you feel?" Dad touched my forehead.

"What happened?" My vision is still blurry.

"Princess, you fainted in the forest and Michael carried you home. You were unconscious for three hours." Macy gave me a glass of water.

"Do you feel a sharp pain before this happens?" Mom went beside me.

"Yes Mom. What does that pain meant and how did you know about it?" I adjust my eyes to the light.

"Because you possess two elements your body so mind can't handle it. You will feel symptoms every time you use your power as it becomes more intense." Dad detailed to me.

"I managed to lessen the symptoms Princess but I can't totally heal you. In this case only your mate can take all the pain away." Michael looked down.

"Baby girl, just rest and I don't want to see you on training ground is that clear?" Dad authoritative tone.

"I'll be sending your dinner here. Macy please come with me." Mom gestured her hand.

Minutes passed by I already had my delicious meal and I'm getting bored. I decided to read a book about our generations and their skills. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavy until I doze off.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine