EPILOGUE (The Unclear Tomorrow)

A week later...

VANESSA POV

I woke up in a white room with an erring silent and noticed a guy sitting on the chair. He has a black hair with brown eyes and somehow familiar in my eyes but I couldn't pinpoint it.

"Who... are you?" I stared at him.

"I'm Michael Wells your Guardian, I meant your brother." He introduced his self.

It is weird I don't remember what happened or worst my name.

"Where am I? Why I can't remember anything?" I am still dazed.

"You are in your room for a week now and you lost memory because of a tragic accident." He carefully stepped towards my bed.

I don't know if he is saying the truth but I have a feeling I can trust him.

"If you are my brother what's my name?" I tried to rock my brain but got nothing.

"Your name is... Valerie Wells. You were married and have a husband and daughter who went missing after the accident." He filled in my empty brain.

"Oh my God! Did you know who did it? The accident I mean?" I gasped.

"Yes, your half-brother. Don't worry I'm doing all my best to find him." He assured me.

"Promise me you will find him and my memory back again. If I really have a family then I need you help to find them too. I beg you please." I felt so depressed.

"I promise Vanessa. Go have your rest while I prepare some meal." My brother touched my forehead.

A little later my eyes began to close again and got a weird dream. A silver blonde hair woman with pale blue eyes standing in the middle of the water dressed in white with her hair up crowned by a golden tiara and wolves beside her.

"Don't be frightened my Child, in time you will know who am I. For now, let me watch you as you conquer your new world. When the time comes you will understand all my appearances and when it does. You will be happy once again. Stay strong my child." The woman was gone.

When I opened my eyes I'm still in my white room where my brother placed my meal. Maybe that dream means I need to move on with my life and let faith handle everything. That's what I will do while finding my family and earning my memories back.

================================================================================================

ANTHONY POV

I am standing by the shore admiring how it shimmers in the night like stars. From a far you can see a waterfall connected to the beach surrounded by trees it's like I'm in oasis.

"My child." A woman's voice echoed.

A silver blonde hair woman with pale blue eyes standing in the middle of the water dressed in white with her hair up crowned by a golden tiara and wolves beside her. That's when I realized it's the Moon Goddess when she came near me.

"Moon Goddess." I bowed as a sign of respect.

"Anthony, you will never be alone in this fight but the battle has just begun. When the time comes you will be free from this chain and will have the happiness you deserve. For now, I want you to be strong and never let go of your mate's bond. Be strong and keep your faith in your heart. I will be here watching you and your mate especially your daughter." Moon Goddess disappeared from the bright light.

When I woke up I'm still on the same dark room. I realized it was all just a dream but a meaningful one. Her words keep replaying in my brain and I have to believe her.

One day I will be free from this hell hole. I will be with my mate and our daughter.  I couldn't give up now so I will follow her even it takes years for me to be a prisoner. After all no Royal Blood easily loses especially like me the royal heir

========================

••••••••TO BE CONTINUED••••••••

========================

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine