Chapter 26 - The Revenge Plan

GARRET POV

After I claimed my mate last week I found out she is not a werewolf but a pure witch. The only thing that makes her werewolf is through potion that she drinks. I also learned she doesn't have good relationship with her father that's why are matched.

(FLASHBACK -- last week)

After our heated session I helped her gather her clothes while I began to interrogate her.

"Who was the first bastard that got into your pants?" I boldly stated.

"Is it really important?" She became tense.

"Yes! Because you are supposed to save it only for me so tell me before I kill that bloody asshole!' I possessively held her close.

"If I do you will tell me who was your first and why are you sending letter to one particular girl. I saw you last week when I smelled you but you ignored my scent. Why?" She protested.

"Her name is Sophia. She was my first and after what happened to us she dumped me for another guy. I didn't to but I saw you talking to a guy so I walked away. Your turn to confess now." I made my lies are believable.

"He is... uhmm... from Weisler pack but I don't know his name since I was so drunk that time." She looked away.

I know she is lying but who cares! We are both on same page I guess.

"I have a proposition for you my mate. Why don't we take revenge on them? I want them to pay for what they did to both of us." I studied her reaction.

"Yes, let's do that. I'll make a special potion and cast a spell." She smiled wickedly.

"So tell me more about you." I pulled her close again.

"I'm daughter of Bryant Langston, the school Principal and have a 10 year old brother named Paul. We have same case when it comes to family matters. My father always compared me more to my younger brother and gives her more attention. He is doing great in school while I'm just ruining his reputation." She started and I listened carefully.

"I promised you will never feel unlove anymore Pamela." I blurted out of nowhere.

"Thank you. I love you Garret." She hugged me.

"How did you know... about me... I mean my family?" I slowly asked.

"It's been a gossip for quite a while you are an eye candy for the girls. Besides you were always with the Princess so I assumed you are part of the Royal family." She groaned.

"But you don't know the whole story yet." I butted in.

"Then tell me we have whole day." She seductively says.

Her fingers are tracing my chest again and damn! How can I say no to my mate?

"I can't tell everything here. Do you have a place where we can talk privately?" I cave in.

"Come to me I'll take you to our world called Wicca. It's where all magic, witches and wizards exist." She motioned me to follow.

We walked to seclude forest and saw lagoon with waterfalls. Pamela led us behind the fall that leads to a small passage. After she recited the spell a portal opens. I was beyond enchanted while passing by in the middle of the field there is a house.

"Who owns this house?" I inquired.

"It belongs to my Mom that I inherited when she died. My dad never came here because it has too much memory for him. When I'm alone or miss my Mom I go here and read a lot." She led us to the couch.

"I feel your pain don't worry you will never be alone now. You have me my mate." I sat beside her.

"So tell me your full story since you owe me that." She sat on my lap.

I spilled everything about me and how was my life back then including how they treat me in the Kingdom. By the end of my story she was sobbing.

"Don't cry their not worthy for your tears to begin with." I cooed her.

"Now I fully understand why you want to get back on them. I'll help you and we will succeed." She declared.

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

Since then we spend time at her Mom's house and practice several spells. There is one particular book that caught my attention called Book of Shadows. She let me know its importance and taught me how to make a potion that will be very useful.

For the first time I never thought I'll find happiness in her presence after my Mom passed away. But at the back of my mind I'm guilty that I had to lie to her about my sexual urges. I went from one girl to another human or not to cover my lost for my mother back then. For now it will stay that way because she is the only one left to me and she will love me no matter what.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine